I hate her!

Dylexsmommy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post Thu May 02, 2019 12:29 pm

Every time I see her in the last few days I've thought to myself "I hate her".
No reason other than her personality, who she is, the way she talks about herself and 'oh how it's so hard' ALL THE DAMN TIME.
She's been married for 12-15 years now and still wants to talk about how hard it was to be a single mom for the 3 months that she was a single mom.
She makes decisions for other people, doesn't bother to consult the other person before making that decision.
She feels the need to stand right next to you and give you step by step instructions for something you've done a million times already.
She thinks she's smarter than everybody. She doesn't bother to verify ANYTHING before she sends it out. She's fake as could be, talks shit about people behind their backs to other people in the office.

I just hate her.

It's not even a steaming rageful hatred. I just hate her.
wait for it...
pinkbutterfly66
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post Thu May 02, 2019 2:01 pm

Don't hold back! Tell us how you really feel!
Dylexsmommy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post Fri May 03, 2019 10:25 am

UGH! This woman is such a bitch. I had dinner with a friend/old coworker last night. She tells me that as soon as I left to meet her she (the one i'm complaining about) called her after like 3 months and complained about she gets in trouble because the "girls take a long lunch" she conveniently forgot the part where she goes out on these long lunches with the "girls" (not me, I like my 30 minute lunch and leaving on time).
Yesterday they were gone for almost 2 hours on lunch and she complains that "the girls take these long lunches and have to stay late to make up their time"
What a bitch.
wait for it...
Anonymous 1

Unread post Mon May 27, 2019 12:08 am

I hear ya. It's not fun to have to work with someone who gets on your very last nerve.
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post Mon May 27, 2019 8:46 am

Holy smokes, you know my sister-in-law. LOL! This is how she is. Now while I certainly don't hate her, she annoys the hell out of me at every possible moment.

I will be happy to share some examples.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic