Damn it why!!!!

Anonymous 1

Unread post Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:21 am

Why is it that when you injure a body part that same body part becomes the prime target for all future accidents? I injure my toe and bruised it pretty bad 2 weeks ago. It has taken this long to heal because since having done so, I have hit that same toe several times. Now Im fairly certain I broke it because all my other toes have gone tingly as a result. Okay its not really broken but it feels weird and hurts like hell.
Anonymous 2

Unread post Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:43 pm

It's a conspiracy against you.
You should be afraid, be very afraid.
Lotus
Regent
Regent

Unread post Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:33 pm

I typically break at least one bone in my foot every summer.
they are pesky because they don't get much recovery time. a sprain is way peskier than a broken bone.
pinkbutterfly66
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:44 pm

My sister has the worst luck with her toes. She's broken her toes more than once. I've only banged the shit out of them. A couple of times bad enough to lose the nail. Once the nail came off and I'd completely forgotten that I'd injured it a while ago and it shocked the crap out of me when my toenail just fell off and then I was like oh yeah, I dropped the hammer on it a few months back.

Maybe since you are so hard on your toes you should look into steel toe shoes, lol.
Anonymous 1

Unread post Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:50 pm

Lotus wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:33 pm
I typically break at least one bone in my foot every summer.
they are pesky because they don't get much recovery time. a sprain is way peskier than a broken bone.
Well Im still dealing with the pain and its much worse, so now I'm thinking its a little more than just a bruised toe. It has stretched across the foot. So now I think its a sprain or maybe a fracture. IDK. Ill be going to get an xray done tomorrow. Boooo!
Anonymous 1

Unread post Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:56 pm

pinkbutterfly66 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:44 pm
My sister has the worst luck with her toes. She's broken her toes more than once. I've only banged the shit out of them. A couple of times bad enough to lose the nail. Once the nail came off and I'd completely forgotten that I'd injured it a while ago and it shocked the crap out of me when my toenail just fell off and then I was like oh yeah, I dropped the hammer on it a few months back.

Maybe since you are so hard on your toes you should look into steel toe shoes, lol.
Lol steel toed boots wouldn't be a bad idea. Since making this post a month ago, the pain has gotten worse and stretched across my foot, so now Im sure I did something to it. Im going to get an xray done tomorrow. I hope its just a sprain and not a fracture. Ive lived all this life without breaking or fracturing something, I dont want to give up my track record now lol!
pinkbutterfly66
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:05 pm

Anonymous 1 wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:56 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote:

Lol steel toed boots wouldn't be a bad idea. Since making this post a month ago, the pain has gotten worse and stretched across my foot, so now Im sure I did something to it. Im going to get an xray done tomorrow. I hope its just a sprain and not a fracture. Ive lived all this life without breaking or fracturing something, I dont want to give up my track record now lol!
I hope you get to the bottom of it. My next door neighbor had a hairline fracture to his ankle that didn't show up on the initial xray and he went through physical therapy and was told to go on walks to strengthen the ankle. After months of pain the fracture finally showed up on the xray. My FIL had the same issue too.

There's an herbal supplement by Dr. Christopher called Complete Tissue and Bone formula (amazon has it), it's got herbs that help healing for bones and tissue. You might wanna think about trying a bottle of the capsules and a jar of the ointment to rub on your foot. It'll help with the pain. The stuff does work. I used his formula in a salve that I made for my brother to heal the wound on his abdomen where the surgeon took muscle for the tongue reconstruction after he lost his tongue to cancer. The salve healed the wound that was about 5x7 inches across to about 2x1 inches before he passed away.
Lotus
Regent
Regent

Unread post Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:50 am

pinkbutterfly66 wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:05 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:56 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote:

I hope you get to the bottom of it. My next door neighbor had a hairline fracture to his ankle that didn't show up on the initial xray and he went through physical therapy and was told to go on walks to strengthen the ankle. After months of pain the fracture finally showed up on the xray. My FIL had the same issue too.

There's an herbal supplement by Dr. Christopher called Complete Tissue and Bone formula (amazon has it), it's got herbs that help healing for bones and tissue. You might wanna think about trying a bottle of the capsules and a jar of the ointment to rub on your foot. It'll help with the pain. The stuff does work. I used his formula in a salve that I made for my brother to heal the wound on his abdomen where the surgeon took muscle for the tongue reconstruction after he lost his tongue to cancer. The salve healed the wound that was about 5x7 inches across to about 2x1 inches before he passed away.

I love a good holistic approach. I haven't had to use a pharmaceutical in years. The power of the plant is in the terpenes. Some people on here lose there shite when I talk about it. LOL. Like it somehow affects their life.
Spookly
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:33 am

Oh man, toes do have it the worst. It's like begging to be hit once you've injured your toe. You just gotta hit that table or that chair or that hard ass toy if you got something wrong with your toe.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic