YOU PEOPLE TAKE ALL MY CHICKEN!

morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I was at the grocery store earlier and I passed by the hot counter and just stopped dead in my tracks when I saw a tray of fried chicken. I don't normally buy crap from the hot counter I really wanted a couple of drumsticks! Then I figured I might as well get some for the rest of the family as a treat. So the lady comes up to take my order and I ask for a bag of 8 drumsticks. She just stares at me with a stink eye and slightly shakes her head. I'm like...."what's up?"
She loudly starts bitching: "I MAKE ALL THIS CHICKEN IN THE MORNINGS AND YOU PEOPLE TAKE ALL THE DRUMSTICKS EARLY!"
My eldest son was with me and we looked at each other and started laughing, which pissed her off of more course. So she grabs a bag and tongs, and starts aggressively cramming chicken in it, (ripping off some of the lovely fried breading!) while muttering to herself about "you people" and "chicken" so, I ask her: "what do you mean by you people" and she gives me a long look up and down and says "you know". :?
Is the angry heavily accented Hispanic lady getting her chicken stereotypes mixed up? I don't know. She goes over to the scale to weigh and sticker the chicken, and calls out over her shoulder to someone that all her drumsticks are "cleaned out again". When she handed me the bag I loudly declared (yes, many people were witnessing this chicken melt-down) "well that's the first time I've ever been bitched at for buying a product before" just as the manager was turning the corner really quickly, making a beeline for the chicken lady.
I kinda hope she got fired and will never be able to look at another drumstick again without remembering her meltdown. :lol:
KAG
Mean Girl
pinkbutterfly66
Princess
Princess

Unread post

My, she certainly is attached to her drumsticks, lol.
Women who behave seldom make history
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic