Oh, surprise!

Mom Talk is a group for moms to come for advice and should be looked at as a more supportive community than Mom Confessions. Those who aren’t here for drama but want to connect with other moms or have questions about parenting can hang out here.
CotterpinDoozer
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I got a light positive on a pregnancy test today. I'm going to retest in a few days to see if I can get a darker positive. I didn't think we made it this month. All the signs that my period was about to happen hit, but then my period never showed up. I took a test a couple days ago, but it was negative. Took it again today, and it was faint, but definitely there. I suffered a miscarriage last year, so I'm really hoping that this one sticks. If you have some good thoughts to spare, I'd appreciate it if you could send em my way ladies!
mommeruchy
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Sending all my good thoughts and well wishes for you!!!
Bren_da
Donated
Donated
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Good luck
CotterpinDoozer
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

mommeruchy wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:23 pm Sending all my good thoughts and well wishes for you!!!
Thanks so much!
CotterpinDoozer
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Bren_da wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:52 pmGood luck
Thank you!
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Best wishes!
CotterpinDoozer
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

jas wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:22 pmBest wishes!
Thank you
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Hoping you got your darker positive!
CotterpinDoozer
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Smarties wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:43 pm Hoping you got your darker positive!
Got a positive on a digital test thanks! I have my first doctors appointment on August 20th, so hopefully, everything stays ok!
MommatoaBoy
Peon

Unread post

CotterpinDoozer wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:14 pm I got a light positive on a pregnancy test today. I'm going to retest in a few days to see if I can get a darker positive. I didn't think we made it this month. All the signs that my period was about to happen hit, but then my period never showed up. I took a test a couple days ago, but it was negative. Took it again today, and it was faint, but definitely there. I suffered a miscarriage last year, so I'm really hoping that this one sticks. If you have some good thoughts to spare, I'd appreciate it if you could send em my way ladies!
OMG so exciting :)
PRAYING for a Sticky bean <3
Locked Previous topicNext topic