Help etiquette on offering

Anonymous 1

Unread post

A woman I've know for a little bit started her own business. In addition to tipping her for her service I want to get her food from the shopping center so she has nessesitys like milk bread eggs. She struggles and has kids .....how do I offer it to her without offending her...
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I would give her a gift card to the supermarket and put it in a "congratulations" card. Just say you think her business is a great idea, and you wish her luck.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I wouldn't unless she asked for it, that is a very sensitive subject and could easily embarrass her. I'd instead just use her business more often and make sure to leave a good tip. That way she gets what she needs, but isn't made to feel like a handout.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

MonarchMom wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:31 pm I would give her a gift card to the supermarket and put it in a "congratulations" card. Just say you think her business is a great idea, and you wish her luck.
That's a great solution!
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

You could put together a little "business-warming" basket for her. (Like a housewarming gift but for a new business). Put a few gift items in there that relate to her new business in some way and also slip in a gift card to the grocery store, maybe also a gift card to a nearby eatery where she can go get lunch during her day. But that way the focus isn't on the gift card itself, it's on the gifts and the gift card is just part of it.
Deleted User 1039

Unread post

What kind of business is it?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Go buy whatever you think she needs and deliver it anonymously to her house when she's at home. Just place the bags or basket on the porch or steps, ring the door bell and run
Locked Previous topicNext topic