Unread post

i love that show!
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

So does my daughter. I couldnt get into it myself. But I keep hearing "oh its getting so good" from a lot of people. Enjoy!
DeleteAccount
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Okay old post I know, but I started watching it, and I am now in season 7. I do not like Fiona. She annoys me and is constantly doing stupid shit. But I can't stop watching the show.
Murdoc's Mistress
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It's one of my favorite shows. I have to wait for Netflix to pick up the seasons, tho.

The UK version is great also.
You were born an original, don't die a copy.
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I haven’t watched it since Monica died
Reedusstalker

Unread post

MountainMomma3 wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:05 am Okay old post I know, but I started watching it, and I am now in season 7. I do not like Fiona. She annoys me and is constantly doing stupid shit. But I can't stop watching the show.
Yeah, sometimes I want to punch her but I try and remember, she been the mom since she was like 14, I think, she is bound to make childish mistakes
Reedusstalker

Unread post

Murdoc's Mistress wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:23 pm It's one of my favorite shows. I have to wait for Netflix to pick up the seasons, tho.

That's how I watch it too, Netfliks. Is the UK one also called Shameless?
Reedusstalker

Unread post

mater-three wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:44 pm I haven’t watched it since Monica died
That was so sad! Frank killed me in that one.
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Reedusstalker wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:47 am
Murdoc's Mistress wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:23 pm It's one of my favorite shows. I have to wait for Netflix to pick up the seasons, tho.

Yes it’s called shameless. I personally didn’t like the up version. It seemed kind of generic compared. It uses more comedy than the American version I think. It wasn’t the same. I stop watching it
Reedusstalker

Unread post

mater-three wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:02 am
Reedusstalker wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:47 am

Yes it’s called shameless. I personally didn’t like the up version. It seemed kind of generic compared. It uses more comedy than the American version I think. It wasn’t the same. I stop watching it
I tried to watch the UK Office and I didn't like it at all. It was boring
Locked Previous topicNext topic