Fear The Walking Dead MAYBE SPOILERS

Reedusstalker

Unread post

What do you think of it? It's getting a lot of back lash for Maddie's death. I DVRed the last episode but haven't watched it yet
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I like it and I never cared for her anyway.
Reedusstalker

Unread post

bmw29 wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:27 am I like it and I never cared for her anyway.
I didn't either. I thought she was annoying. I will miss Nick though.
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Reedusstalker wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:57 am
bmw29 wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:27 am I like it and I never cared for her anyway.
I didn't either. I thought she was annoying. I will miss Nick though.
I'm not really invested in any of the characters honestly. Morgan being the exception since he was brought over but I still don't count him.
TheQueenOfEverything
Regent
Regent

Unread post

No corpse no death...
Reedusstalker wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:59 am What do you think of it? It's getting a lot of back lash for Maddie's death. I DVRed the last episode but haven't watched it yet
Patriot
Villein
Villein

Unread post

I totally forgot already that Madison died.

Since she was the Rick of the entire series, I think it's probably a bad idea. This series goes through characters like crazy...to the point where you don't care about anyone. Yeah, I know they say, "no one is safe"...well, they need to keep people around long enough for viewers to invest in them.

I used to LOVE The Walking Dead until it got away from the story and turned into nothing but fighting/war. I wish they would all go back to the survival theme and away from the killing. I get the threat of zombies, but the threat from other humans has been overplayed to the point where I quit watching last season.

Neegan is stupid and boring imo. I've never understood the fascination. And I don't like Rick and Michone together. And they need to stop with the eyes being poked or shot out. I thought The Governor was enough and now Carl? And the tiger? For me that was the "jump the shark" moment.

In Fear, they need to find a real community....and slow down and let the viewers invest in the characters.

In TWD, they need to do the same thing and stop with the constant fighting and brutal death scenes.

And WHY is it that these people can only find beat up, gross RV's? With all the RV's in the world, my ass would have one of those streamlined tour busses.

DeleteAccount
Countess
Countess

Unread post

TheQueenOfEverything wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:58 pm No corpse no death...
Reedusstalker wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:59 am What do you think of it? It's getting a lot of back lash for Maddie's death. I DVRed the last episode but haven't watched it yet
I thought the exact same thing.
TheQueenOfEverything
Regent
Regent

Unread post

They probably won’t kill Neegan for awhile, JDM is the biggest name they have besides Norman Reedus.
Patriot wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:41 pm I totally forgot already that Madison died.

Since she was the Rick of the entire series, I think it's probably a bad idea. This series goes through characters like crazy...to the point where you don't care about anyone. Yeah, I know they say, "no one is safe"...well, they need to keep people around long enough for viewers to invest in them.

I used to LOVE The Walking Dead until it got away from the story and turned into nothing but fighting/war. I wish they would all go back to the survival theme and away from the killing. I get the threat of zombies, but the threat from other humans has been overplayed to the point where I quit watching last season.

Neegan is stupid and boring imo. I've never understood the fascination. And I don't like Rick and Michone together. And they need to stop with the eyes being poked or shot out. I thought The Governor was enough and now Carl? And the tiger? For me that was the "jump the shark" moment.

In Fear, they need to find a real community....and slow down and let the viewers invest in the characters.

In TWD, they need to do the same thing and stop with the constant fighting and brutal death scenes.

And WHY is it that these people can only find beat up, gross RV's? With all the RV's in the world, my ass would have one of those streamlined tour busses.

morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I think I fizzled out in the middle of season 3? The one where the main character, that Maori guy dies and falls out of the helicopter. I need to start it back up again. I heard the characters from the 2 shows will begin to merge. That interests me.
KAG
Mean Girl
Locked Previous topicNext topic