The Walking Dead

Reedusstalker

Unread post

If you love TWD, what do you think about Andrew Lincoln leaving the show?
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I think it's bullshit.
Reedusstalker

Unread post

bmw29 wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:02 am I think it's bullshit.
I read a lot about it so did you hear why he wants to leave? I think it's kind of dumb to leave a gold mine like that show.
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Reedusstalker wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:03 am
I read a lot about it so did you hear why he wants to leave? I think it's kind of dumb to leave a gold mine like that show.
I haven't seen where he has given a definitive reason yet. I have always loved TWD but the last few seasons have been kind of disappointing to me. I'll stick with it until the bitter end but unless they fire Gimple I don't see it improving.
Reedusstalker

Unread post

bmw29 wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:26 am
I haven't seen where he has given a definitive reason yet. I have always loved TWD but the last few seasons have been kind of disappointing to me. I'll stick with it until the bitter end but unless they fire Gimple I don't see it improving.
He is gone, either fired or he left. There is a new showrunner, a woman but I can't remember her name
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Reedusstalker wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:27 am

He is gone, either fired or he left. There is a new showrunner, a woman but I can't remember her name
He's not gone. He was promoted to chief content officer. 🤢
DeleteAccount
Countess
Countess

Unread post

I LOVE the show. Always have. But I feel that the show won't last much longer, and at this point I am okay with that. We have lost too many characters that were loved, I think.
Lovehurts
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Unread post

Reedusstalker wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:27 am

The show runner is Angela kang. She has been a writer on the show and is said to be one of the best they have.

Im miffed about Andrew Lincon leaving the show. The show centers around Rick Grimes. He has yet to say why, but many speculate that it may have something to do with them firing Chandler Riggs, and AMCs refusal to keep Lauren Cohen on the show and the way the show is going in general. Maybe he see's a burning ship? I honestly wonder if it's not sabotage on TWD's part, due to the long-running legal battle between AMC and the walking dead universe. Its the only reason why I think they would let someone come in and make as many mistakes as they have and still keep them on. #thanksgimple lol. Thats going to be my hashtag for everything now lol.
mrsmacgiver
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Shows don't usually survive their lead character being killed off or replaced. Like #1 rule of writing, right? LOL

I haven't kept up with anything going on behind the scenes but when Glenn was killed off, it kinda broke my heart. I didn't like and I didn't see anything good coming out of it. I finished the season out of loyalty but I don't know if I'll be able to sit through a season without Rick Grimes.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I had no idea he was leaving the show until the last episode last week when he got thrown from his horse and spiked. I was like waitaminute....is he done? So I looked it up. Crazy. That show has gotten really bad anyway. The last really great episode was when Abraham and Glenn got brained.
KAG
Mean Girl
Locked Previous topicNext topic