I Miss My Brother

DeleteAccount
Countess
Countess

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:11 pm Yesterday morning I got up and walked down the hall to let Gracie into the back bedroom where my brother's other two cats were so I could start getting everyone's breakfast together. I opened the door and I smelled pot. The good pot smell of my college years, not that skunk shit he smoked when he was alive. I guess he was visiting with his babies. When I came back with everyone's breakfast, the smell was gone.
His way of letting you know he is around. <3
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I’m sorry for your loss.
I hate that disease with all my heart. It’s taken such wonderful people away and it’s a matter of time before it takes my brother away from me 😪
EarlGrayHot wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:22 am So sorry for your loss. We lost my dear husband to esophageal cancer five years ago at the beginning of March. I always wish I'd been able to do more for him so maybe that's just part of the grieving and healing process. Even when you know there is a good chance your dear one will lose the fight you still have to hope for the best and you are never fully prepared to say goodbye. You will never forget him but eventually you will remember the good times more than the bad. Talk to us-it will help.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Thank-you. That disease has claimed so many loved ones in my life -- my college boyfriend's brother-in-law died of stomach cancer in the 80's; my husband's mother of lung cancer, she died before our daughter turned 2; my big sweet orange and white cat, Max, he died of the same kind of cancer that took my brother; Max's buddy Salem who died of vaccine sarcoma; Willow, our sweet chocolate lab who died of hemangioma sarcoma. And then finally my brother. I wish cancer would lose my address.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:58 pm I’m sorry for your loss.
I hate that disease with all my heart. It’s taken such wonderful people away and it’s a matter of time before it takes my brother away from me 😪
EarlGrayHot wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:22 am So sorry for your loss. We lost my dear husband to esophageal cancer five years ago at the beginning of March. I always wish I'd been able to do more for him so maybe that's just part of the grieving and healing process. Even when you know there is a good chance your dear one will lose the fight you still have to hope for the best and you are never fully prepared to say goodbye. You will never forget him but eventually you will remember the good times more than the bad. Talk to us-it will help.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:48 pm Thank-you. That disease has claimed so many loved ones in my life -- my college boyfriend's brother-in-law died of stomach cancer in the 80's; my husband's mother of lung cancer, she died before our daughter turned 2; my big sweet orange and white cat, Max, he died of the same kind of cancer that took my brother; Max's buddy Salem who died of vaccine sarcoma; Willow, our sweet chocolate lab who died of hemangioma sarcoma. And then finally my brother. I wish cancer would lose my address.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:58 pm I’m sorry for your loss.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Locked Previous topicNext topic