Breaking News From Kensington Palace!

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are very pleased to announce that The Duchess of Sussex is expecting a baby in the Spring of 2019.

Their Royal Highnesses have appreciated all of the support they have received from people around the world since their wedding in May and are delighted to be able to share this happy news with the public.
KAG
Mean Girl
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I can't imagine how I could care less, but if I figure it out, I will pop back in to share.
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Very sweet, I'm sure they'll be fantastic parents :)
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Billie.jeens wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:01 am I can't imagine how I could care less, but if I figure it out, I will pop back in to share.
Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya! :lol:
KAG
Mean Girl
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

ReadingRainbow wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:02 am Very sweet, I'm sure they'll be fantastic parents :)
Harry and Meghan are so sweet together! And Meghan is so uniquely beautiful. I just love watching them.
KAG
Mean Girl
Linaluo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Congratulations.
"We were born free and we will stay free" -President Trump 2020
Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

They’re a really cute couple and she seems to be pretty genuinely comfortable and engaged doing the charity work she’s done so far. I’m happy for them.
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

morgan wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:06 am
ReadingRainbow wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:02 am Very sweet, I'm sure they'll be fantastic parents :)
Harry and Meghan are so sweet together! And Meghan is so uniquely beautiful. I just love watching them.
They're a really cute couple :)
libbylu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

This is very nice news.
Sweet!
I’m
Happy for them💕
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

There’s another royal baby on the way: Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are expecting their first child together, Kensington Palace announced on Monday. Markle’s due date is next spring, around a year after the couple’s May 2018 wedding.

Markle reportedly has had her 12-week scan and is “feeling well.” The couple also still plans to tour Fiji, Tonga, and New Zealand after their trip to Australia, where they arrived Monday.

Though there has been constant speculation about Markle being pregnant even before her marriage to Harry, the guessing game intensified at Friday’s other royal wedding: that of Harry’s cousin Princess Eugenie to Jack Brooksbank. Markle wore a loose-fitting navy coat dress by Givenchy, the fashion house that designed her wedding dress. She also arrived in Sydney on Monday rather uncharacteristically carrying two large binders in front of her midsection, further increasing speculation.

Like pretty much every piece of news about the royals, this one comes with its fair share of drama. Though many in the royal family have released statements expressing their congratulations and well-wishes, British tabloids have accused Harry and Meghan of upstaging Princess Eugenie’s wedding. The Daily Mail reported that the couple told senior royals about the pregnancy at the wedding, and alleged that Sarah Ferguson, Eugenie’s mother, retaliated by tweeting photos of her daughter around the same time the royal baby news went public.

As she has during her entire relationship with Prince Harry, Markle will certainly be under enormous scrutiny for the rest of her pregnancy. She is American, divorced, and biracial, which has long made her a target of racist remarks from the British press and elsewhere online.

Her pregnancy will only increase that relentless attention. Media has never handled celebrity pregnancy particularly well — often when a famous woman simply walks in public while pregnant, headlines will claim said woman is “flaunting her bump,” not to mention society’s rather creepy way of ogling pregnant celebrities in general. Considering Markle is 37 and it’s her first child, she’ll be scrutinized for everything she wears, eats, and does for the next six months.

Meanwhile, the grand British tradition of betting on every public occurrence has already begun: Betfair’s latest odds have the leading possible names of the royal baby, who will be seventh in line for the British throne, as Diana, Arthur, and Alice.
KAG
Mean Girl
Locked Previous topicNext topic