Beverly Hills High School Students Surround LA Times Reporter With Trump Flag, Tell Her “LA Times Is Fake News”

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Beverly Hills High School students held a walk-out protest on Friday at a public park to protest the proposed Purple Line subway under their school.

Los Angeles Times reported Laura Nelson covered the rally.

The students called on President Trump to intervene on the subway project that they say endangers their school.

During the rally Nelson interviewed “Ben” a 15-year-old student at the school. Ben was carrying a Trump flag.

Beverly Hills High School students chanting, “Move Metro!” and, later, “Save our school.” pic.twitter.com/85N8thkJh7

— Laura J. Nelson (@laura_nelson) October 12, 2018

Ben, 15, of Beverly Hills High School, says Trump “can help us,” and that he and many other students support the president. pic.twitter.com/plih0amGEV

Ben told Laura Nelson that he supported President Trump and many other students also support the president.

As she was interviewing Ben several of his friends surrounded them and said they support Trump too.

As I was interviewing him, his friends gathered around me and said they supported Trump, too. “The @latimes is fake news,” one of them said.

Then the students told Laura “The LA Times is fake news.”

Hah-Hah!

As I was interviewing him, his friends gathered around me and said they supported Trump, too. “The @latimes is fake news,” one of them said.

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/10/beverly-hills-high-school-students-surround-la-times-reporter-with-trump-flags-tell-her-la-times-is-fake-news/

Not Massive
Not life changing

I think there is probably some hope for our future generations.
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

The LA Times is a moderately conservative newspaper.
libbylu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

They’re young.
They have plenty of time to figure it all out.
Some day they’re going to feel embarrassed that they supported Trump.
😉
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

libbylu wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:44 am They’re young.
They have plenty of time to figure it all out.
Some day they’re going to feel embarrassed that they supported Trump.
😉
Lol you don’t see many people today shouting “ I loved Nixon!!” ... I see the same future for Trump.
Locked Previous topicNext topic