News and Politics Will Be Shut Down

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:25 pm
Lexy wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:22 pm
DSamuels wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:19 pm

Most of the ones acting like assholes weren’t members, they were using the “guest” feature and making up names.

There was a huge uptick in things when the guest thing rolled out IMO.

I agree. Just take away the Guest option.
They did. It's in her original post. Did you read it?
Yes I just saw the update.
Reedusstalker

Unread post

Got it
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Understood and thank you.

I saw the threat to call the FBII - I'm just wowed that someone actually did.
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
MistressNinja
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Unread post

An anon did after BJ suggested people murder legislators/investigators involved in what she imagines is a coup against her boyfriend but is actually just sane people holding him to account for his criminal activity.
Murdoc's Mistress wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:30 pm Who the f**k called the FBI?????

Jesus, people, get a grip!
Deleted User 473

Unread post

MistressNinja wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:15 pm An anon did after BJ suggested people murder legislators/investigators involved in what she imagines is a coup against her boyfriend but is actually just sane people holding him to account for his criminal activity.
Murdoc's Mistress wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:30 pm Who the f**k called the FBI?????

Whoops
MistressNinja
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Unread post

You banned people? BJ is clearly the main source if the problem and she is still here...
12skipafew wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:23 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:12 pm
12skipafew wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:49 pm There have been serious infractions with hate speech, threats, stalking accusations, and apparently a call to the FBI. You guys need to learn how to debate without resorting to craziness or this group will be permanently shut down.

Guest posts will be taken away immediately.

Read our guidelines and be nice to each other. Debate like normal adults.

Eta: I took away all guest permissions to this group which means if you sign out the group will not show on the index page. You can only view the group if you sign into your account.
Why not just ban the members who are acting like assholes? Why ruin it for everyone?
Bans weren’t doing us any good and things were getting out of hand.
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:49 pm There have been serious infractions with hate speech, threats, stalking accusations, and apparently a call to the FBI. You guys need to learn how to debate without resorting to craziness or this group will be permanently shut down.

Guest posts will be taken away immediately.

Read our guidelines and be nice to each other. Debate like normal adults.

Eta: I took away all guest permissions to this group which means if you sign out the group will not show on the index page. You can only view the group if you sign into your account.
Why not just ban the members who are acting like assholes? Why ruin it for everyone?

How much experience do you have at this?
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

That is somewhat true -

People hate to be exposed to thought that they don't agree with, and I do that a lot.
MistressNinja wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:18 pm You banned people? BJ is clearly the main source if the problem and she is still here...

“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
MistressNinja
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Unread post

I actually knew a dude from Canada that is no longer allowed in the US due to a way more benign comment he made online back during GWB’s first term. The fbi showed up at the site owner’s house and everything, shit was nuts.
Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:16 pm
MistressNinja wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:15 pm An anon did after BJ suggested people murder legislators/investigators involved in what she imagines is a coup against her boyfriend but is actually just sane people holding him to account for his criminal activity.

Whoops
MistressNinja
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Unread post

Oh, sorry, I must have confused you, I was actually referring to the bullying that you openly admitted to doing earlier today, HTH!
Billie.jeens wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:20 pm That is somewhat true -

People hate to be exposed to thought that they don't agree with, and I do that a lot.
MistressNinja wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:18 pm You banned people? BJ is clearly the main source if the problem and she is still here...

Locked Previous topicNext topic