Met Gala

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

SallyMae wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 6:56 pm I adore beautiful clothing and surprising looks. I don't watch this stuff live but I usually check out photos the next day. It's such an amazing display - of creativity, of opulence, of sexuality, of individuality. I'm a people watcher but I love watching people even more in costume. We go to ComicCon and just check out the line as everybody goes in. Same kind of parade of expression - love it!
I love the pageantry. I really brings me joy and gosh knows we could all use some, lol. I don't know who more than half the people are and it just doesn't matter!
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

I admire the artistry the costumes and the talents of those who construct these clothes. Excellence in any field is inspiring.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

One more (for now) because it's Demi Moore
Attachments
met6.jpeg
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I lied. I equally love the creative process.

mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Apparently, I live under a rock
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I love the creativity.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
SallyMae
Regent
Regent

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 7:02 pm
SallyMae wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 6:56 pm I adore beautiful clothing and surprising looks. I don't watch this stuff live but I usually check out photos the next day. It's such an amazing display - of creativity, of opulence, of sexuality, of individuality. I'm a people watcher but I love watching people even more in costume. We go to ComicCon and just check out the line as everybody goes in. Same kind of parade of expression - love it!
I love the pageantry. I really brings me joy and gosh knows we could all use some, lol. I don't know who more than half the people are and it just doesn't matter!
Yes, to me it's kind of like watching figure skaters - all the sparkles and planning and all the effort put into choreographing every look, every move. These are the best designers and the most famous and glamorous people, working together to create something new and beautiful and flexing for the world to see. I think it's great; imagine all the mischief these shallow people would be up to if they didn't have this to occupy their time and money, lol.
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I’ve never thought to watch it live, but I enjoy looking at the pictures.
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 6:45 pm My favorites so far:
That middle one is my favorite so far. That’s gorgeous.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

mommy_jules wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 7:54 pm
WellPreserved wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 6:45 pm My favorites so far:
That middle one is my favorite so far. That’s gorgeous.
Theme this year is "The Garden of Time".
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic