Almost half of anti Israel protesters are professional agitators

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Della
Princess
Princess

It's almost as if they are pretending to be the IDF.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
AZOldGal66
Countess
Countess

Lexy wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 9:01 pm
Della wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 8:55 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 3:19 pm Liar. Still with your vilifying of Jews 🙄
Please shows us all your examples of VIOLENT protests PROVEN to have been done by AIPAC.
Because we’re not talking sponsors here. We’re taking people who committed acts of violence, illegally hijacker’s a building, destroyed it, took hostages. Same people that for days have been harassing and assaulting Jewish students, preventing them from walking freely around campus.
Show us when AIPAC has done that.

You gangsters go way back.
Another bat shit crazy remark. You are best ignored.
Agreed. At this point, she's become a troll and a hate-filled one.
just an old coot 😉🌵
Della
Princess
Princess

AZOldGal66 wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 10:49 pm

One critic, former Congressman Brian Baird, who "had admired Israel since I was a kid," but became alienated from AIPAC, argued that "When key votes are cast, the question on the House floor, troublingly, is often not, 'What is the right thing to do for the United States of America?', but 'How is AIPAC going to score this?'" He cited a 2009 House resolution he opposed condemning the Goldstone Report on civilian deaths. "When we had the vote, I said, 'We have member after member coming to the floor to vote on a resolution they've never read, about a report they've never seen, in a place they've never been.'"[7] Baird worries that AIPAC members and supporters believe that they're "supporting Israel" when they are "actually backing policies" such as the killing of civilians in Gaza, "that are antithetical to its highest values and, ultimately, destructive for the country."[7]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AIPAC
306/232

Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

HAHAHAHAHA NYT!! 😂😂😂
I wouldn’t let my dog poop in the NYT. No dog deserves that insult 😂😂😂
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Second that. It seems that at this point, only one person who agrees with her antisemitic crap replies to her posts. I do sometimes, it’s fun because she gets 🦇💩🤪 when her lies and hatred are exposed 😁. I’m just glad she finally showed herself for what she is, I’ve been saying it looong before October 7th!! Like most Jew haters, she’s now feeling comfortable being put in the open because it’s trendy. Newsflash, it’ll become wrong again and we will remember.

❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 3:13 am Second that. It seems that at this point, only one person who agrees with her antisemitic crap replies to her posts. I do sometimes, it’s fun because she gets 🦇💩🤪 when her lies and hatred are exposed 😁. I’m just glad she finally showed herself for what she is, I’ve been saying it looong before October 7th!! Like most Jew haters, she’s now feeling comfortable being put in the open because it’s trendy. Newsflash, it’ll become wrong again and we will remember.

A lot of people agree with me as noted by the worldwide protests. The narrative has changed. 😁
306/232

Aletheia
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 11:59 am
MonarchMom wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 11:55 am Hungarian Jewish billionaire, philanthropist and Holocaust survivor George Soros
Yes, he’s a far left
Left? Maybe.

Far left? You're kidding, right? He's was a successful hedge fund manager - that's about as capitalist as you can get.

It is also notable that Putin absolutely hates him, because of how much Soros has done to support things like freedom, democracy, transparency and accountability in Russia.
Aletheia
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Trump claimed in a Fox News interview with Sean Hannity during the police operation that many of the protesters did not believe in what they were protesting for.

“I really think you have a lot of paid agitators, professional agitators in here too, and I see it all over,” he said. “You know, when you see signs and they’re all identical. That means they’re being paid by a source.”

“You know, these aren’t hand-painted signs where people would go to their basement and paint something because they really believed that. These are all signs that are identical that [are] made by the same printer,” he continued. “And you know, when you see that, that means there’s somebody at the top that’s paying — or a group that’s paying — and they’re doing a great disservice to the world, but they’re doing a great disservice to our country.”

There is no evidence that any protester at Columbia University or any of the nationwide protests are a paid demonstrator or otherwise not an authentic protester.
(SOURCE)
Aletheia
Regent
Regent

Unread post

these aren’t hand-painted signs where people would go to their basement and paint something because they really believed that. These are all signs that are identical that [are] made by the same printer,” he continued. “And you know, when you see that, that means there’s somebody at the top that’s paying
https://www.standwithus.com/rallysigns
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 3:13 am Second that. It seems that at this point, only one person who agrees with her antisemitic crap replies to her posts. I do sometimes, it’s fun because she gets 🦇💩🤪 when her lies and hatred are exposed 😁. I’m just glad she finally showed herself for what she is, I’ve been saying it looong before October 7th!! Like most Jew haters, she’s now feeling comfortable being put in the open because it’s trendy. Newsflash, it’ll become wrong again and we will remember.

I don't agree or disagree with either one of you entirely. As a conservative Jew, you have a unique voice in this forum regarding Israel and as a person of Christian Syrian descent, so does Della. I weigh each of your posts equally.

My position regarding this war in Gaza is that the US can't provide arms to Israel if Israel is committing war crimes (I had the same argument in 2014). If we do so just because it's Israel, then all the international laws and Leahy laws have absolutely no meaning. As this war has progressed, we've seen indications of war crimes being committed by Israel and in every case, Israel is permitted to "investigate" the allegations themselves. They are the ONLY country that US sends arms to that can do this.

Even if the war in Gaza didn't exist, what we are seeing in the West Bank is enough for US to stop sending arms to Israel.

I strongly believe that war crimes have and are being committed and equally as strongly believe that US must stop supplying arms to Israel.

That's it. That's my position. Kind of the same as those who resigned from State Department, the hundreds of State Department employees who signed a letter of dissent, the 200 Biden administration employees who signed a letter of dissent, the 800 attorneys who signed the statement during the funding hearing, and those who voted against funding arms to Israel.

I also believe that the Palestinians deserve to have self determination. Regardless of whether Israel and the occupied territories becomes one state as you would like to see or two states as others would like to see, it must include Palestinians.

As I communicated with Della in another thread, the only reason I can see for the Biden administration to flaunt international law is that they hope that there will be an agreement (the Biden plan/the Egypt plan). Perhaps that's justification enough? We'll see this week if Netanyahu bows to pressure from his far right coalition or the protestors on the street of Tel Aviv. We'll also see if Israel is included or excluded from the US/Saudi Arabia security pact.

ETA: I believe Quora is Jewish or of Jewish descent? Regardless, I think she has an amazing breadth of knowledge on the history of Israel, especially geo-political history, and I find great value in her posts. I didn't want to leave her contributions out. Also, everyone in this forum valuably contributes to the conversation, even if you disagree with them.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic