6 dead as Nashville, Middle TN ravaged by high winds, possible tornadoes

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

At least six people are dead after potential tornadoes were reported in Middle Tennessee on Saturday as severe weather left heavily damaged structures and homes, downed trees and widespread power outages in its wake.

Three fatalities were confirmed in Clarksville by the Montgomery County Mayor's office Saturday evening. Three additional deaths were reported in Madison by the Nashville Office of Emergency Management. Montgomery County officials also said 23 people are being treated at hospitals for injuries.
https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/2 ... 862538007/
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

This is so sad for Tennessee residents. Tornados are the one natural disaster that terrify me. I can't imagine the fear that residents had to endure yesterday.

Our state is a neighbor and our county has a lot of music ties to Nashville. There are already food and supplies drive being set up county-wide. I hope that all the residents of Tennessee who were affected receive the help that they need to recover.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
hotspice58
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Condolences to the families.
AZOldGal66
Countess
Countess

Unread post

I've seen some videos of these tornadoes on social media and it's so frightening to see.

My heart and prayers go out to those affected and particularly those who lost their lives.

I'm another one who's scared of tornadoes and while in my neck of the AZ desert, it's very rare to see one, it's still a huge fear of mine.
just an old coot 😉🌵
Locked Previous topicNext topic