Former WWE star takes DNA test to prove he’s not Lauren Boebert’s dad

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

"Former WWE star Stan Lane has taken a second DNA test to prove he is not the father of Colorado Rep. Lauren Boebert — once again squashing claims made by the Republican politician’s mother."

https://nypost.com/2023/06/04/wwe-stan- ... berts-dad/
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

However, over two decades later, Bentz learned that the phlebotomist who had taken Lane’s blood work was convicted of switching vials in a separate case and petitioned the courts to investigate further.
Idk anything about her politics but to be fair, this does justify a second paternity test and actions have consequences. The only person I feel bad for in situations like this is the child.

I hope the mother helps her find out who her father is. That is a horrible position to put anyone in, so I hope she finds the answers she deserves.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 1:23 pm
However, over two decades later, Bentz learned that the phlebotomist who had taken Lane’s blood work was convicted of switching vials in a separate case and petitioned the courts to investigate further.
Idk anything about her politics but to be fair, this does justify a second paternity test and actions have consequences. The only person I feel bad for in situations like this is the child.

I hope the mother helps her find out who her father is. That is a horrible position to put anyone in, so I hope she finds the answers she deserves.
She's a morals and values republican.

I agree it justified a second test, but I admit I am shocked by this woman's audacity. Her mom was a teenage mother, she was a teenage mother and now she's going to be a grandma at 36. She has allegedly cheated on her husband. And now we learn her mother was midnight crawling lol. It just tickles me how people are so wild for her. That's the new face and future of the republican party? They vote for her principles?
306/232

SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Della wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 3:30 am

I agree it justified a second test, but I admit I am shocked by this woman's audacity. Her mom was a teenage mother, she was a teenage mother and now she's going to be a grandma at 36. She has allegedly cheated on her husband. And now we learn her mother was midnight crawling lol. It just tickles me how people are so wild for her. That's the new face and future of the republican party? They vote for her principles?
The way the left calls everything “slut shaming”, I am guessing stuff like that isn’t a big deal in today’s politics.

Isn’t she a born again Christian? I just read a little about her but I still don’t know much other than she had a kid young.
RIZZY
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Imagine someone from the WWE being worried about their reputation because of having been associated with you. I'm sorry, I giggled.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

RIZZY wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 3:49 pm Imagine someone from the WWE being worried about their reputation because of having been associated with you. I'm sorry, I giggled.
Right? 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I did too.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

And TBH the “new face and future” of the Democratic Party isn’t looking any better…
The whole political picture is disgusting. No healthy middle ground anymore.
SouthernIslander wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 2:13 pm

The way the left calls everything slut shaming”, I am guessing stuff like that isn’t a big deal in today’s politics.

Isn’t she a born again Christian? I just read a little about her but I still don’t know much other than she had a kid young.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

The way the left calls everything “slut shaming”, I am guessing stuff like that isn’t a big deal in today’s politics.

It's a big deal to the ultra right. Since DeSantis', I have changed my voter status to NPA. I am so angry with both of the 'FAR SIDES'. Their cheese is melting 😮

I don't know of many politicians in America who aren't "born again" (and again, and again, and...). That's almost a requirement for office.

Personally I don't care about her family life, until she starts with the whole double standards.
306/232

SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:34 pm And TBH the “new face and future” of the Democratic Party isn’t looking any better…
The whole political picture is disgusting. No healthy middle ground anymore.

The way the left calls everything slut shaming”, I am guessing stuff like that isn’t a big deal in today’s politics.

No healthy middle ground on ANYTHING. You’re either going to rot in hell with for having S*x out of wedlock or you have to condone screwing everything moving, consequences be damned.

I don’t take any of it serious anymore because neither extreme is healthy.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Della wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:27 am

It's a big deal to the ultra right. Since DeSantis', I have changed my voter status to NPA. I am so angry with both of the 'FAR SIDES'. Their cheese is melting 😮

I don't know of many politicians in America who aren't "born again" (and again, and again, and...). That's almost a requirement for office.

Personally I don't care about her family life, until she starts with the whole double standards.
Don’t get me wrong, multiple generations of teen pregnancy or paternity issues is unhealthy but that’s not gonna get better as long as people are pushing two drastically different extremes like they are now.

Me too. I am so outdone with both sides, I’m not voting for either in 2024 aside from local elections. As much as I hate not utilizing my right to vote, I don’t have the stomach for it.
Locked Previous topicNext topic