Could Hunter Biden be the next poster child for Second Amendment rights?

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

"But the constitutionality of that law — like many other provisions restricting gun ownership — is newly in question after a precedent-rocking decision the Supreme Court handed down almost a year ago.

His lawyers have already told Justice Department officials that, if their client is charged with the gun crime, they will challenge the law under the Second Amendment, according to a person familiar with the private discussions granted anonymity because they are not authorized to speak publicly. That could turn a case that is already fraught with political consequences into a high-profile showdown over the right to bear arms."

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/06/0 ... t-00099544
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
jessilin0113
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Can you imagine right-wingers suddenly having to defend Hunter Biden? Their heads would explode.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Lord…poor Hunter Biden. He didn’t have to tell the whole world that he smoked crack every 15 mins. 🤦🏻‍♀️ TMI

As far as the topic, this isn’t moving in the right direction if gun control is the goal. It’ll be interesting to see how Democrats and Republicans respond to this.

Idk, Hunter Biden has his issues but he doesn’t annoy me as much as Trump’s kids for some reason.
Deleted User 2267

Unread post

Hopefully not, the crackheads don’t get seniority gun rights.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:19 pm Lord…poor Hunter Biden. He didn’t have to tell the whole world that he smoked crack every 15 mins. 🤦🏻‍♀️ TMI

As far as the topic, this isn’t moving in the right direction if gun control is the goal. It’ll be interesting to see how Democrats and Republicans respond to this.

Idk, Hunter Biden has his issues but he doesn’t annoy me as much as Trump’s kids for some reason.
Can you imagine if this were to wind up in front of SCOTUS?

I agree the others are more annoying. Especially the boys.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

jessilin0113 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:59 am Can you imagine right-wingers suddenly having to defend Hunter Biden? Their heads would explode.
He lied on the form and that's a crime. Simple as that.
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

jessilin0113 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:59 am Can you imagine right-wingers suddenly having to defend Hunter Biden? Their heads would explode.
I'm a right winger. I won't defend him. I seriously doubt many will.
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:19 pm Lord…poor Hunter Biden. He didn’t have to tell the whole world that he smoked crack every 15 mins. 🤦🏻‍♀️ TMI

He lied on the 4473. He broke a long standing law.
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I also thing a bigger question is why wasn't his dishonorable discharge reported to the FBI as a dishonorable discharge. Another zap if you want a gun.
Locked Previous topicNext topic