Wasn't she pregnant at 16?

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

"Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-Colo.) said during a hearing on drug pricing that she once declined to pay for birth control medicine when she saw how high the price was at the pharmacy.

Boebert recalled thinking at the time, “It’s cheaper to have a kid.”.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4017 ... ave-a-kid/
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
SoFloMom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Wouldn’t it be nice if there was an organization that provided free or low cost birth control to women who want to plan their parenthood…

Oh wait. They’re hellbent on cutting that organization too.
SoFloMom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

FTR, I was pregnant at 16 and gave birth at 17.
Through Planned Parenthood I was able to get free birth control until I graduated college
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

“Cheaper to have a kid’?! WTF?!

Jocko Willink says to tell your teenage kids to do Jiu Jitsu or some martial arts, don’t do drugs or drink alcohol, and don’t do dumb shit. He should reword the last part to don’t do or SAY dumb shit.

SMDH ….
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Maybe if you don’t dress, feed, or clothe them…

😆
Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

She’s also becoming a grandmother at 36: https://people.com/politics/rep-lauren- ... andmother/
Murdoc's Mistress
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

The annual cost of clothing alone for a newborn/infant/toddler is still ten times higher than the annual cost of birth control. Bitch is on some good crack if she thinks it's cheaper. The only way it would be cheaper is if you're dumpster diving to provide clothes & food for your kids.
You were born an original, don't die a copy.
Locked Previous topicNext topic