Trump says he expects to be arrested Tuesday

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
hotspice58
Regent
Regent

Unread post

A former President is being arrested and the only comment he makes is “protest”? He’s really narcisstic…
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:55 pm True to form, Trump is asking for money and selling "Free Trump" gold bars, lol.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 @ Free Trump
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:56 pm I wonder if the orange jumpsuit will match his fake tan.
No because his access to spray tans would be cut off. Lol!
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

MonarchMom wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:02 pm I've read it may not be Tuesday, as there are still witnesses being interviewed for the case. Either way, I highly doubt there will be a large gathering in NYC of DT supporters. He is not popular there, and the police there are used to high-profile security events. They won't be putting up with any nonsense.

And with all the convictions and prison sentences of the Jan. 6th crowd I think folks will think twice about following DT's call to protest.
They're already out there plugging up the streets. Someone I follow was out there and posted video.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:36 am
MonarchMom wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:02 pm I've read it may not be Tuesday, as there are still witnesses being interviewed for the case. Either way, I highly doubt there will be a large gathering in NYC of DT supporters. He is not popular there, and the police there are used to high-profile security events. They won't be putting up with any nonsense.

And with all the convictions and prison sentences of the Jan. 6th crowd I think folks will think twice about following DT's call to protest.
They're already out there plugging up the streets. Someone I follow was out there and posted video.
It’s probably best for the city to be cautious. NY attracts a lot of people who aren’t from there and people have no problem traveling to other areas to tear people’s stuff up.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Just again showing that the safety of others is of no concern to him as long as he gets his wishes. Classic narcissist.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

hmmmm.... I was there over the weekend and didn't see anything. But NYC is a big place, and always has lot's going on.

If people are deliberately "plugging up the streets" as you say, what do they hope to accomplish?
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:42 am

It’s probably best for the city to be cautious. NY attracts a lot of people who aren’t from there and people have no problem traveling to other areas to tear people’s stuff up.
Most definitely. They were mobilizing the police over the weekend already in preparation. Brilliant marketing strategy on his part whether this is happening or not. He's all about getting his attention, that's for sure. I'm just hoping no innocent people get caught in the ensuing chaos. 🙄🙄🙄 Damned dipshit.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

MonarchMom wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:24 am

hmmmm.... I was there over the weekend and didn't see anything. But NYC is a big place, and always has lot's going on.

If people are deliberately "plugging up the streets" as you say, what do they hope to accomplish?
You know, I have absolutely no idea Monarch. I've never understood the point of that type of behavior. All it does is offer plenty of opportunity for damage and injury. Just plain stupidity for him to instigate something like that.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:50 am
MonarchMom wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:24 am

You know, I have absolutely no idea Monarch. I've never understood the point of that type of behavior. All it does is offer plenty of opportunity for damage and injury. Just plain stupidity for him to instigate something like that.
Sounds like that is the desired outcome in this instance... "damage and injury."

I will be in Mid-Town tomorrow and Wednesday to attend an exhibit and see a broadway show. Seriously doubt there will be many protesters, or if the indictment will even happen Tuesday. But if there is anything interesting to report I will share!
Locked Previous topicNext topic