Donald Trump dined with white nationalist, Holocaust denier Nick Fuentes

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Quorra2.0 wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 6:11 pm
Carpy wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 4:25 pm
Quorra2.0 wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 3:47 pm

Like Indiana Jones, Han Solo Harrison Ford?

Saying you can do one better just sounds like either of the men he had dinner with are impressive. You do Trump one better every day of the week not having dinner with these two men.
Yes, that Harrison. I was just being cocky lol.
That is really super cool. He’s one person I don’t think I could meet and not fangirl over 😂.
He's just a regular down to earth guy. His son once called the Dalai Lama a butthead when he was at Harrisons house.
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Carpy wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 6:57 pm

That is really super cool. He’s one person I don’t think I could meet and not fangirl over 😂.
He's just a regular down to earth guy. His son once called the Dalai Lama a butthead when he was at Harrisons house.
Oh my gosh too funny. He seems down to earth but he’s Indiana Jones AND Han Solo 😍(I need a swooning emoji🤣) I’ve had a crush on Mark Hamil, Harrison Ford, and the late Christopher Reeves since I was 5☺️
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Gee, what a shocker. Trump pandering to whoever will give him 4 more years? And he glorified himself as a defender of Jews and Israel? Sure, when it suited him. Now I guess he thinks white supremacist and antisemites is the way to go. He just kisses the asses he thinks will give him a boost.
And BTW, I don’t know who this racist POS is but Fuentes? That’s Hispanic. I wonder what he says about it.

So seriously, all Trump lovers should realize that he’ll kiss any tuches he has to to get ahead. Who wants such a brown noser as a leader?!?
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Deleted User 2088

Unread post

I didn't know it was that easy to get into a former president's house. Like, his security doesn't vet people? Or ask for ID? Nothing? Just show up with someone you know and let anyone in?
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Was he handsome in person?
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:07 am

Was he handsome in person?
Yes.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

RIZZY_1 wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:34 am I didn't know it was that easy to get into a former president's house. Like, his security doesn't vet people? Or ask for ID? Nothing? Just show up with someone you know and let anyone in?
Apparently there was none, but there is now.

Trump’s dinner disaster sparks new rules for his campaign
https://apnews.com/article/2022-midterm ... 7502e5bcc3
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Francee89 wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 8:20 pm
Carpy wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 8:09 pm I've never heard of him either.
Assuming that’s true, it doesn’t seem particularly hard to either personally or have staff do a thirty second Google search on someone a known anti-Semite brings over before having dinner with him.

Again, that’s assuming the “I didn’t know!” thing it’s true - it seems to be a convenient excuse for right wing politicians caught associating with him.

So you open the door to an invited guest, see he brought someone with him and tell them to wait outside while my staff googles you?
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:38 am
Francee89 wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 8:20 pm
Carpy wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 8:09 pm I've never heard of him either.
Assuming that’s true, it doesn’t seem particularly hard to either personally or have staff do a thirty second Google search on someone a known anti-Semite brings over before having dinner with him.

Again, that’s assuming the “I didn’t know!” thing it’s true - it seems to be a convenient excuse for right wing politicians caught associating with him.

So you open the door to an invited guest, see he brought someone with him and tell them to wait outside while my staff googles you?
lol right, like Kanye rang the doorbell at Mar a Lago and Trump personally answered it, so caught off guard at the unexpected guest that his only choices were “leave them outside” or “personally usher them into the dining room”.

I wouldn’t invite a raging anti-Semite like Kanye West over in the first place, which really makes your question a moot point. I don’t run the risk of my invited guests being people who like to hang out with Holocaust denying neo-Nazis. Unlike certain former Presidents, apparently.
Locked Previous topicNext topic