I'm going to hold you to that statement

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

McConnell fight with GOP opponent shifts to new battleground

"We have to have a plan to deal with inflation, we’ve got to have a plan to deal with the border,” Scott said. “My goal is to organize Republicans to have our ideas, what we’re going to get done.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/374 ... tleground/
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Let the Republican infighting begin I suppose.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Good. McConnell is useless and I'm glad someone is trying to actually protect the taxpayers. STILL don't know how McConnell maintains his position.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Given Rick Scott’s “success” at running the NRSC to get Republican Senators elected during the midterms, I wouldn’t hold my breath on him productively organizing anything.
Deleted User 1990

Unread post

Am I reading this wrong? Is the new fight that McConnell wants to block it, but other republicans want to freeze it?
Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:45 am Good. McConnell is useless and I'm glad someone is trying to actually protect the taxpayers. STILL don't know how McConnell maintains his position.
In 1997, Rick Scott was CEO of Columbia/HCA. Under his leadership, the company stole from Medicare, Medicaid and other federal programs with systematic fraudulent billing practices. At the time, the $1.7 billion they had to pay the federal government in fines and penalties was the largest health care fraud settlement in US history. A real warrior for the taxpayer.
Locked Previous topicNext topic