How Trump and DeSantis are already splitting the conservative movement

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

SoFloMom wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:31 pm DeSatan being hailed as the non-Trump option for 2024 confuses me. He’s running for governor again. So IF this dumb state votes for him, is he going to bounce out of office in 2024 to run for President?? I don’t understand people who say they’re going to vote for him for governor and then vote for him again 2 years later for president. They’re voting for someone who won’t finish the “job”.

But, either way, I don’t want him voted in to any office at all because 🖕🏽
I'd take him over Crist any day of the week.. HE is a lying sack of shit.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

jas wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:24 pm
SoFloMom wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:31 pm DeSatan being hailed as the non-Trump option for 2024 confuses me. He’s running for governor again. So IF this dumb state votes for him, is he going to bounce out of office in 2024 to run for President?? I don’t understand people who say they’re going to vote for him for governor and then vote for him again 2 years later for president. They’re voting for someone who won’t finish the “job”.

Out of curiosity…. what did he do?
SoFloMom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:13 am

I cannot answer for jas as I’m sure she has her own list of complaints, but I know a lot of people don’t like him for being a “flip flopper”. He’s changed parties a couple of times and there are some things he’s done in the past I don’t agree with.
But, again, lesser of two evils. DeSatan is pretty dang evil in my opinion
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

SoFloMom wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:24 am
SouthernIslander wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:13 am

I cannot answer for jas as I’m sure she has her own list of complaints, but I know a lot of people don’t like him for being a “flip flopper”. He’s changed parties a couple of times and there are some things he’s done in the past I don’t agree with.
But, again, lesser of two evils. DeSatan is pretty dang evil in my opinion
Thanks Flo. That’s what I was wondering. To me…it’s a difference between a politician I dislike and a politician who flat out behaves like Satan.

There are a lot of governors from both parties who were a hot mess but people like DeSantis and Abbott is taking it much too far below the belt and way too far right.
Deleted User 1990

Unread post

Aletheia wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:37 pm
WellPreserved wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:09 pm
I find DeSantis pretty vile.
https://www.ontheissues.org/Ron_DeSantis.htm
I was all against his views until I read this… WTF?!?

Condemn China's organ harvesting from Falun Gong prisoners. (Jul 2013)
Locked Previous topicNext topic