The Pine Tree Party… a new group of white supremacists / eco-terrorists.

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
SoFloMom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Dangerous hate-filled white men that like trees.
Got it.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:18 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:37 pm
SouthernIslander wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:27 pm

Eco friendly white supremacists basically??
It's the Granola KKK

They're real big on non-vaccinating and using ivermectin to treat Covid
😂😂😂😂 @ Granola KKK

Ikr….I’m sitting here picturing tree hugging KKK wearing environmentally friendly hoods with holes in the face…..

I was raised in a Klan ridden state and this is a super weird combination of political views.
Crunchy KKK works too and yes it is a particularly interesting combination of typically opposing political views. The hypocrisy is so blatant it's comical.
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Seems like they're your garden variety racists with violent/terrorist leanings, espouse Nazi ideology, and fascist ideology, using the guise of environmentalism to justify ethnic genocide, close borders to all immigrants, etc ... Same racist terrrorist bottom feeders but with an environmentalism twist.

SouthernIslander wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:32 pm
WellPreserved wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:05 pm
SouthernIslander wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 10:43 pm I will admit that I have been super scatter brain lately but I read this a few times and I’m still confused.

What is this? A white supremacist group against immigrants?
Basically, yes. I'm confused too because I thought all white supremacist groups were against immigrants? Same story, 'nother name.
Weird name at that. Pine Tree Party?? WTF

Glad it wasn’t just me because I was lost. lol
Locked Previous topicNext topic