Joe Biden

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
jessilin0113
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Carpy wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:26 am
Lemons wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:10 am
KendallsMom wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 2:18 am I'm glad I voted for him, especially considering the alternative.
I can’t even imagine the horrors.

Biden is a moderate so he’s not going after issues like gun control. But the economy, inflation is a global problem right now. I think we’ve had it pretty easy and when a world event like the Russian war effects world economy we need someone to blame. It’s usually the top guy.
He wants to ban the 9mm. Biden may have been a moderate, but overall he was just stupid. The man behind the curtain is no moderate.

Editing to add inflation isn't as bad in other countries and it is US driven.
He does not, that was made up by the NRA.
SallyMae
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Carpy wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:26 am The man behind the curtain is no moderate.

Soros?
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:03 pm

Biden is a moderate so he’s not going after issues like gun control. But the economy, inflation is a global problem right now. I think we’ve had it pretty easy and when a world event like the Russian war effects world economy we need someone to blame. It’s usually the top guy.
He wants to ban the 9mm. Biden may have been a moderate, but overall he was just stupid. The man behind the curtain is no moderate.

If he was liberal he would be planning an elimination of handguns too

Ummm....
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:59 pm

The 9mm is a handgun round.
The only reply i could give that was "ummm..."

I intended to say it was only the most popular handgun there is, but why bother. She'd I just spin another direction.
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

jessilin0113 wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:17 pm

It was not. I literally watched him say it.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Carpy wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 7:25 pm

"Why should we allow people to have military-style weapons including pistols with 9-mm bullets and can hold 10 or more rounds?"

Does that mean he wants to ban 9mm pistols or those who can hold 10 or more rounds?
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

And you really should quit insulting liberals.
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 7:32 pm

"Why should we allow people to have military-style weapons including pistols with 9-mm bullets and can hold 10 or more rounds?"

Does that mean he wants to ban 9mm pistols or those who can hold 10 or more rounds?
He said 9mm's and falsely claimed they blow a lung right out of the body. And when did a 9 suddenly become "military-style"?
jessilin0113
Regent
Regent

Unread post

How do you square Biden being too stupid and senile to manage being president with the notion that every thing he says should he taken at face value?
hotspice58
Regent
Regent

Unread post

President Biden is trying to unify the country whereas Trump divided us.
HanSolo wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 5:57 pm
Thelma Harper wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 5:38 pm Not so great, but better than the last president.
How so?

Do you have a lot of money?
Locked Previous topicNext topic