Joe Biden

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:10 am
KendallsMom wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 2:18 am I'm glad I voted for him, especially considering the alternative.
I can’t even imagine the horrors.

Biden is a moderate so he’s not going after issues like gun control. But the economy, inflation is a global problem right now. I think we’ve had it pretty easy and when a world event like the Russian war effects world economy we need someone to blame. It’s usually the top guy.
He wants to ban the 9mm. Biden may have been a moderate, but overall he was just stupid. The man behind the curtain is no moderate.

Editing to add inflation isn't as bad in other countries and it is US driven.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Carpy wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:26 am
KendallsMom wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 2:18 am I'm glad I voted for him, especially considering the alternative.

Biden is a moderate so he’s not going after issues like gun control. But the economy, inflation is a global problem right now. I think we’ve had it pretty easy and when a world event like the Russian war effects world economy we need someone to blame. It’s usually the top guy.
He wants to ban the 9mm. Biden may have been a moderate, but overall he was just stupid. The man behind the curtain is no moderate.

If he was liberal he would be planning an elimination of handguns too
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:03 pm

The 9mm is a handgun round.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
RIZZY1
Countess
Countess

Unread post

I'm tired of having old, out of touch white men leading everyfuckingthing.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:59 pm

Oh. Then if he can get that done he's made a difference in this country. But based on the fringe Republican crazies I doubt it can be done.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

RIZZY1 wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:16 pm I'm tired of having old, out of touch white men leading everyfuckingthing.
There's a 45 year old White woman Giorgia Meloni who will be Italy's Prime Minister. Some are calling her the next Mussolini. Women are catching up and as usual it's not the good ones.
RIZZY1
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:19 pm
RIZZY1 wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:16 pm I'm tired of having old, out of touch white men leading everyfuckingthing.
There's a 45 year old White woman Giorgia Meloni who will be Italy's Prime Minister. Some are calling her the next Mussolini. Women are catching up and as usual it's not the good ones.
What are the good ones up to?
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

RIZZY1 wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:21 pm
Maybe they've given up.
RIZZY1
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:24 pm
RIZZY1 wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:21 pm

Maybe they've given up.
Maybe. Everything about politics is so hostile these days. I keep seeing people call Democrats or Republicans their enemy. Since when did political opponents become enemies? Why can't we disagree with someone without invoking wartime images? It's just so tiring.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:16 pm
Thelma Harper wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:59 pm

Oh. Then if he can get that done he's made a difference in this country. But based on the fringe Republican crazies I doubt it can be done.
I'm not a fringe republican and I don't want the 9 banned. A problem is magazine size, imo. You're going to be hard pressed to get those restricted.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Locked Previous topicNext topic