Joe Biden's bizarre behavior today

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

jessilin0113 wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:56 pm
Msprekteacher wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:44 pm The same way that Quale couldn’t spell potato back in the day. Same way the Cheeto can’t speak coherently. It happens to the best and worst of us.

Thelma Harper wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:24 am Did y'all see where he called Yosemite "yo-se-might”?!

How can an American man of his age not know how to pronounce the name of an international wonder?

oh...wait...😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

Lmao
Omggggggggggggg 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Deleted User 1616

Unread post

I'm Joe Biden's Husband, Joe Biden. -Joe Biden
Frau Holle
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I know I don’t actually get to vote, but if I did I might go for Kanye West at this point.
“ I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night “ - Sarah Williams
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Frau Holle wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:40 pm I know I don’t actually get to vote, but if I did I might go for Kanye West at this point.
Seriously. This is insane lol.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Frau Holle wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:40 pm I know I don’t actually get to vote, but if I did I might go for Kanye West at this point.
Kanye West suffers from mentally illness and shouldn’t be running for President.
Deleted User 244

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:17 pm
MC08 wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:11 pm
SouthernIslander wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:00 pm

You should ask for clarification before calling people “silly”.

No shit. Considering Biden’s age, pandemic, etc....there is a possibility that he may not be able to serve the full 4 years and his VP will be President if that happens.

Do you have a problem with that? ☺️
It is silly in all cases to cast your vote based on a VP. Biden could die prior to the election, or he could live another 30 years. He is the person that gets the authority if you vote for him - not his VP. Hoping the man doesn’t make it through 4 years is a bad strategy and more than a bit nasty.
What the hell are you taking about and who the hell are you to police how I vote anyway?

I did not say I hope the man doesn’t make it 4 years and I really don’t owe you a comprehensive and detailed explanation as to why I base importance on who Biden picks for VP.

I don’t care if you find it silly or feel like arguing with you about it.
I will make my point less gently since you clearly can’t deal with the nuances of subtlety. Counting on Biden’s VP to take over and put forth the agenda you expect from that particular person is like counting on Trump to suddenly stop making a fool of himself. If that’s the only thing you’re clinging to you are clearly a moron.
Deleted User 244

Unread post

SummerDream wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:20 pm
MC08 wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:40 pm
SouthernIslander wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:31 am Honestly, I think this whole age thing is ridiculous. Both of them are up in age and they both have senior moments.

Right now, Biden’s VP pick has the biggest impact on my vote.
The VP has pretty much no power whatsoever unless the President is removed from office, becomes incapacitated, or dies. Voting for a VP is an incredibly silly thing to do.
I’m not voting for Biden, but given the current state of American society, it makes perfect sense. And, I will add, it is foolish to vote for someone you think won’t live long enough to fulfill their term.
It “makes perfect sense” because the US has collectively lost its mind? I can agree with that.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

MC08 wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:14 pm
SouthernIslander wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:17 pm
MC08 wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:11 pm

It is silly in all cases to cast your vote based on a VP. Biden could die prior to the election, or he could live another 30 years. He is the person that gets the authority if you vote for him - not his VP. Hoping the man doesn’t make it through 4 years is a bad strategy and more than a bit nasty.
What the hell are you taking about and who the hell are you to police how I vote anyway?

I did not say I hope the man doesn’t make it 4 years and I really don’t owe you a comprehensive and detailed explanation as to why I base importance on who Biden picks for VP.

I don’t care if you find it silly or feel like arguing with you about it.
I will make my point less gently since you clearly can’t deal with the nuances of subtlety. Counting on Biden’s VP to take over and put forth the agenda you expect from that particular person is like counting on Trump to suddenly stop making a fool of himself. If that’s the only thing you’re clinging to you are clearly a moron.
I didn’t say that was the only thing I was clinging too. I said I don’t owe you an explanation and you’re not entitled to one. You don’t know me and how I vote isn’t your business unless I decide otherwise.

Personal insults and name calling won’t change that nor make me feel obligated to explain myself to you.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

jessilin0113 wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:56 pm
Msprekteacher wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:44 pm The same way that Quale couldn’t spell potato back in the day. Same way the Cheeto can’t speak coherently. It happens to the best and worst of us.

Thelma Harper wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:24 am Did y'all see where he called Yosemite "yo-se-might”?!

How can an American man of his age not know how to pronounce the name of an international wonder?

oh...wait...😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

Lmao
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Frau Holle
Regent
Regent

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:32 pm
Kanye West suffers from mentally illness and shouldn’t be running for President.
Yes, but at this point who would that statement not apply to?
“ I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night “ - Sarah Williams
Locked Previous topicNext topic