Joe Biden's bizarre behavior today

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

MC08 wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:40 pm
SouthernIslander wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:31 am Honestly, I think this whole age thing is ridiculous. Both of them are up in age and they both have senior moments.

Right now, Biden’s VP pick has the biggest impact on my vote.
The VP has pretty much no power whatsoever unless the President is removed from office, becomes incapacitated, or dies. Voting for a VP is an incredibly silly thing to do.
You should ask for clarification before calling people “silly”.

No shit. Considering Biden’s age, pandemic, etc....there is a possibility that he may not be able to serve the full 4 years and his VP will be President if that happens.

Do you have a problem with that? ☺️
Deleted User 244

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:00 pm
SouthernIslander wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:31 am Honestly, I think this whole age thing is ridiculous. Both of them are up in age and they both have senior moments.

The VP has pretty much no power whatsoever unless the President is removed from office, becomes incapacitated, or dies. Voting for a VP is an incredibly silly thing to do.

No shit. Considering Biden’s age, pandemic, etc....there is a possibility that he may not be able to serve the full 4 years and his VP will be President if that happens.

It is silly in all cases to cast your vote based on a VP. Biden could die prior to the election, or he could live another 30 years. He is the person that gets the authority if you vote for him - not his VP. Hoping the man doesn’t make it through 4 years is a bad strategy and more than a bit nasty.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Msprekteacher wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:44 pm The same way that Quale couldn’t spell potato back in the day. Same way the Cheeto can’t speak coherently. It happens to the best and worst of us.

Thelma Harper wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:24 am Did y'all see where he called Yosemite "yo-se-might”?!

How can an American man of his age not know how to pronounce the name of an international wonder?

oh...wait...😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣
Who do you think couldn't pronounce Yosemite?
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
SummerDream
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I’m not voting for Biden, but given the current state of American society, it makes perfect sense. And, I will add, it is foolish to vote for someone you think won’t live long enough to fulfill their term.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

MC08 wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:11 pm

It is silly in all cases to cast your vote based on a VP. Biden could die prior to the election, or he could live another 30 years. He is the person that gets the authority if you vote for him - not his VP. Hoping the man doesn’t make it through 4 years is a bad strategy and more than a bit nasty.
What the hell are you taking about and who the hell are you to police how I vote anyway?

I did not say I hope the man doesn’t make it 4 years and I really don’t owe you a comprehensive and detailed explanation as to why I base importance on who Biden picks for VP.

I don’t care if you find it silly or feel like arguing with you about it.
Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'd think the current president would know it's not OK to grab women by their delicate parts too, but hey...such is life I guess...I'm more concerned with the yahoo in office now than a mispronunciation to be honest.
Thelma Harper wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:18 pm
Msprekteacher wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:44 pm The same way that Quale couldn’t spell potato back in the day. Same way the Cheeto can’t speak coherently. It happens to the best and worst of us.

Thelma Harper wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:24 am Did y'all see where he called Yosemite "yo-se-might”?!

How can an American man of his age not know how to pronounce the name of an international wonder?

oh...wait...😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Msprekteacher wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:38 pm I'd think the current president would know it's not OK to grab women by their delicate parts too, but hey...such is life I guess...I'm more concerned with the yahoo in office now than a mispronunciation to be honest.
Thelma Harper wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:18 pm

I'd think the current president would know how to pronounce Yosemite. Lol.
306/232

Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

MC08 wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:11 pm

There is speculation that Biden may not be able to complete his term, so knowing who the VP is something that is being seriously considered.
306/232

Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Not in this instance. Biden very clearly will barely make it to November. If he does it will be a minor miracle. That's why he's in the basement and pushing off debates. His handlers know Trump would mop the floor with him in his current condition.

If by some horrible cosmic joke he's able to cheat his way into the Oval, I can almost guarantee you that they'll immediately article 25 him and slide the VP into his spot. That's why they're making such a huge deal about who his VP pick is.

My bet is still and always has been Michelle Obama. I think she's the only one that would be magnetic enough to pull people in that wouldn't vote for Biden. She seems to have a universal appeal among democrats.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
jessilin0113
Regent
Regent

Unread post

oh...wait...😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

Lmao
Locked Previous topicNext topic