Joe Biden's bizarre behavior today

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Even CBS is questioning Biden's sanity.

29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Wasn't it not too long ago that Biden claimed he got tested all the time? And now, he basically refuses? Good to see a crack forming in the MSM. They know, it's now just a matter of what they do with the knowledge.
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

29again wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:55 am Wasn't it not too long ago that Biden claimed he got tested all the time? And now, he basically refuses? Good to see a crack forming in the MSM. They know, it's now just a matter of what they do with the knowledge.
Yup.

I have to say it was quite refreshing to see the CBS people actually showing this video. We know they and all of the MSM cover up anything that makes Biden look badly.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Did y'all see where he called Yosemite "yo-se-might”?!

How can an American man of his age not know how to pronounce the name of an international wonder?

oh...wait...😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Honestly, I think this whole age thing is ridiculous. Both of them are up in age and they both have senior moments.

Right now, Biden’s VP pick has the biggest impact on my vote.
SummerDream
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I ain’t voting for Biden, so all this doesn’t matter to me. It’s actually sad that this is all the Democrats can offer the country, not that the republican choice is any better.
Frau Holle
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Is it possible that they don’t want to have debates because neither of the candidates can form coherent sentences and that might make people a bit uneasy when deciding which one should run the country?
“ I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night “ - Sarah Williams
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Frau Holle wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:48 am Is it possible that they don’t want to have debates because neither of the candidates can form coherent sentences and that might make people a bit uneasy when deciding which one should run the country?
This is why I’m not looking forward to the debates myself. Maybe 4 years to but not now.
Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

The same way that Quale couldn’t spell potato back in the day. Same way the Cheeto can’t speak coherently. It happens to the best and worst of us.

Thelma Harper wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:24 am Did y'all see where he called Yosemite "yo-se-might”?!

How can an American man of his age not know how to pronounce the name of an international wonder?

oh...wait...😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣
Deleted User 244

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:31 am Honestly, I think this whole age thing is ridiculous. Both of them are up in age and they both have senior moments.

Right now, Biden’s VP pick has the biggest impact on my vote.
The VP has pretty much no power whatsoever unless the President is removed from office, becomes incapacitated, or dies. Voting for a VP is an incredibly silly thing to do.
Locked Previous topicNext topic