Biden snaps at question on cognitive test, likens it to asking reporter if he’s ‘a junkie’

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Mommamia wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:52 am You libs can laugh all you want about that line. His entire behavior and what he said is pure lunacy......a mind that's lost too many gray cells.

He's been in DC for 50 years, and he doesn't have one accomplishment to his name.
I’m not a liberal. I laughed because I thought it was funny. 😂😂😂
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:15 am
Mommamia wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:52 am You libs can laugh all you want about that line. His entire behavior and what he said is pure lunacy......a mind that's lost too many gray cells.

He's been in DC for 50 years, and he doesn't have one accomplishment to his name.
Aww, ya know he's just trolling.

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Also, yes.... Biden was wrong for the “You Ain’t Black” comment but I don’t see the point in inserting the interviewer’s race into this (as always Black people).
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:37 am
SouthernIslander wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:15 am

Aww, ya know he's just trolling.

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
Ohh no no, only Trump is allowed to troll. 😂😂😂
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

xsxpxixdxexrxsx wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:27 am People have to get drug tested for work everyday why can't he take a cognitive test? Geez, all these old guys in Washington scared to take a simple cognitive test.. smh.
I agree that the average age of the senate, Congress and the current White House administration is way too old but to think everyone needs a dementia test just because they are a senior citizen is just being prejudiced.
xsxpxixdxexrxsx
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:25 pm
xsxpxixdxexrxsx wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:27 am People have to get drug tested for work everyday why can't he take a cognitive test? Geez, all these old guys in Washington scared to take a simple cognitive test.. smh.
I agree that the average age of the senate, Congress and the current White House administration is way too old but to think everyone needs a dementia test just because they are a senior citizen is just being prejudiced.
I don't think it would hurt to do at any age, honestly.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

I agree. I get age is a concern but acting like they should all be tested for dementia crosses the line of ageism.
Deleted User 1616

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:05 am Also, yes.... Biden was wrong for the “You Ain’t Black” comment but I don’t see the point in inserting the interviewer’s race into this (as always Black people).
they're playing by the same rules the left media set forth. every time trump disagrees with a reporter the media points out their race and S*x. it should be irrelevant but the left has decided its always relevant 🤷‍♀️

Some critical race theory proponents would say insinuating a black man is a druggie is a racist dog whistle. that is their standard.
Deleted User 1616

Unread post

Hmmm, thats funny. the left loved the idea of it not long ago!

Just as Presidents of the United States undergo an annual checkup and physical every year, it makes sense that they should also undergo an annual checkup for their mental health. Since mental health is of equal importance to one’s physical health, it makes little sense to ignore it and pretend it’s not important.

Or worse, to act as though a person’s mental health either doesn’t exist or can’t be objectively measured.

It’s time for our Presidents, beginning with Donald J. Trump, to undergo annual mental health checkups, coinciding with their physical exams.

https://psychcentral.com/blog/assessing ... 0important.
Frau Holle
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I wouldn’t be against testing them for cocaine as well.
“ I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night “ - Sarah Williams
Locked Previous topicNext topic