Biden snaps at question on cognitive test, likens it to asking reporter if he’s ‘a junkie’

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1616

Unread post

"No, I haven't taken a test. Why the hell would I take a test?" Biden answered, in an interview scheduled to air Thursday at the convention of the National Association of Black Journalists and National Association of Hispanic Journalists. Biden was asked if he had taken a test for cognitive decline. "Come on, man. That's like saying you, before you got on this program, you take a test where you're taking cocaine or not. What do you think? Huh? Are you a junkie?" the former vice president shot back, turning the question back around on CBS News reporter Errol Barnett, who is Black.

At a news conference in June, when Fox News’ Doug McKelway asked if he’d been tested for his mental acuity, Biden responded that he’s "been tested and I'm constantly tested.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden- ... s-a-junkie
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

That was funny. “I don’t need a test to show I can tell the difference between an elephant and a giraffe”.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:25 am That was funny. “I don’t need a test to show I can tell the difference between an elephant and a giraffe”.
It was funny. 😂😂😂😂
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Check out my post where a CBS news reporter interviewed the guy who was interviewing Biden. You can tell by their faces and what they say, that they were finally seeing him for the crazy demented person that he is.
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

You libs can laugh all you want about that line. His entire behavior and what he said is pure lunacy......a mind that's lost too many gray cells.

He's been in DC for 50 years, and he doesn't have one accomplishment to his name.
Deleted User 1616

Unread post

Mommamia wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:52 am You libs can laugh all you want about that line. His entire behavior and what he said is pure lunacy......a mind that's lost too many gray cells.

He's been in DC for 50 years, and he doesn't have one accomplishment to his name.
sleepy joe lied. He just said a few weeks ago he's tested all the time.
Deleted User 1616

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:25 am That was funny. “I don’t need a test to show I can tell the difference between an elephant and a giraffe”.
if only he could figure out the difference between running for the senate and the presidency
Deleted User 1616

Unread post

Deleted User 1616

Unread post

Mommamia wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:52 am You libs can laugh all you want about that line. His entire behavior and what he said is pure lunacy......a mind that's lost too many gray cells.

its fake laughter. they're scared his dementia is going to be undeniably obvious before the election. they don't care so long as he hides in his basement and makes it under the guise of being a "moderate" and wins. then his VP can take over with some insane progressive agenda ASAP.
xsxpxixdxexrxsx
Regent
Regent

Unread post

People have to get drug tested for work everyday why can't he take a cognitive test? Geez, all these old guys in Washington scared to take a simple cognitive test.. smh.
Locked Previous topicNext topic