Trump realized old republicans in FLA need mail-in voting

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Apparently mail-in voting is corrupt EXCEPT in Florida where it is fine. Trump is claiming they cleaned it up there (?????). Someone realized that Florida is made up of old republicans and he can't risk losing them. Especially those lovely elders who live in The Village where we witnessed the elderly screaming "white power" recently while driving by in their golf carts with their Trump signs attached at the back.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I wouldn't know about the Villages but the older people I know except for one damned fool want him out with the quickness. And they support BLM. So Trump shouldn't be too complacent. And yes the guy I mentioned is a misogynist racist fool.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:19 pm I wouldn't know about the Villages but the older people I know except for one damned fool want him out with the quickness. And they support BLM. So Trump shouldn't be too complacent. And yes the guy I mentioned is a misogynist racist fool.
I can imagine a lot of the retirees there want him gone. Since his Tweets and decisions are all about his election, they must have learned something new about Florida.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:41 pm
Pjmm wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:19 pm I wouldn't know about the Villages but the older people I know except for one damned fool want him out with the quickness. And they support BLM. So Trump shouldn't be too complacent. And yes the guy I mentioned is a misogynist racist fool.
I can imagine a lot of the retirees there want him gone. Since his Tweets and decisions are all about his election, they must have learned something new about Florida.
Even my mother, who once thought he was harmless, doesn't like him anymore. The retirees I know aren't stupid. They're most vulnerable to covid-19 which, in their minds he's refused to address. I've got a friend who feels in Trump's mind the elderly are expendable. And they remember leaders like Churchill even if they were very young. My father remembers JFK. So they know what leadership is and they find Trump lacking. I've met a few who think he's doing a fine job don't get me wrong. But by and large they want him gone.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:41 pm
Lemons wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:41 pm
Even my mother, who once thought he was harmless, doesn't like him anymore. The retirees I know aren't stupid. They're most vulnerable to covid-19 which, in their minds he's refused to address. I've got a friend who feels in Trump's mind the elderly are expendable. And they remember leaders like Churchill even if they were very young. My father remembers JFK. So they know what leadership is and they find Trump lacking. I've met a few who think he's doing a fine job don't get me wrong. But by and large they want him gone.
I agree with your friend. At least twice he made a point of reminding every that most of the cases are senior citizens as if that lessened the losses. So disturbing and so sad that so many senior citizens can listen to him and it all goes right over their heads. I only know a very few Trump people but none are elderly. The elderly I know are the most upset that he's president.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Florida has an actual system in place, essentially the same as you see in other states for absentee ballots. It's controlled and the ballots are traceable. They've been using this system successfully for the last several elections.

They're not just blanket mailing ballots to an outdated mailing list as many states are. Dead people are getting ballots, as well as people no longer living at an address. No one knows who's grabbing them and sending them in. Or how many one person is sending in.

https://www.tampabay.com/florida-politi ... d-to-know/
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:09 pm Apparently mail-in voting is corrupt EXCEPT in Florida where it is fine. Trump is claiming they cleaned it up there (?????). Someone realized that Florida is made up of old republicans and he can't risk losing them. Especially those lovely elders who live in The Village where we witnessed the elderly screaming "white power" recently while driving by in their golf carts with their Trump signs attached at the back.
You would not believe the amount of Trump flags I have seen here in The Villages in the last 3 days we have been here at my mom's. I saw so many when I went out for my mileage the first morning we were here. However, there are just as many signs about Trump being horrible and touting Biden for 2020. It really is a mixed bag here.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
moviestar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

signature verification, val.
Valentina327 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:20 am Florida has an actual system in place, essentially the same as you see in other states for absentee ballots. It's controlled and the ballots are traceable. They've been using this system successfully for the last several elections.

They're not just blanket mailing ballots to an outdated mailing list as many states are. Dead people are getting ballots, as well as people no longer living at an address. No one knows who's grabbing them and sending them in. Or how many one person is sending in.

moviestar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

There’s an old joke about how if Floridians had to vote on whether to have free ice cream for life or get punched in the face, the vote would be 51%-49% in favor of getting punched.
mcginnisc wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:14 am
Lemons wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:09 pm Apparently mail-in voting is corrupt EXCEPT in Florida where it is fine. Trump is claiming they cleaned it up there (?????). Someone realized that Florida is made up of old republicans and he can't risk losing them. Especially those lovely elders who live in The Village where we witnessed the elderly screaming "white power" recently while driving by in their golf carts with their Trump signs attached at the back.
You would not believe the amount of Trump flags I have seen here in The Villages in the last 3 days we have been here at my mom's. I saw so many when I went out for my mileage the first morning we were here. However, there are just as many signs about Trump being horrible and touting Biden for 2020. It really is a mixed bag here.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:20 am Florida has an actual system in place, essentially the same as you see in other states for absentee ballots. It's controlled and the ballots are traceable. They've been using this system successfully for the last several elections.

You've been studying up on all 50 states enough to know that Florida has this fool proof system and every other state is sending dead people's ballots back? Wow, look at you.
Locked Previous topicNext topic