Trump interview with Axios

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
jessilin0113
Regent
Regent

Unread post

https://www.axios.com/full-axios-hbo-in ... ntent=1100

Oof. Painful. You guys want 4 more years of this?

Trump practically wrote the next few Biden ads himself. They just have to play the "sure people have died but it is what it is" on a loop.

Even a softball question like "what do you think of John Lewis" was bungled. Unreal.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Further verification that he is a disturbed narcissist with deep emotional baggage:
In an interview with Axios’ Jonathan Swan that aired Monday night on HBO but was recorded last week, as Lewis lied in state at the U.S. Capitol, the president was asked how he thought history would remember the former 17-term Atlanta-area congressman.

“I don’t know,” Trump said. “I really don’t know. I don’t know. I don’t know John Lewis. He chose not to come to my inauguration. He chose — I don’t, I never met John Lewis, actually, I don’t believe.”

“Do you find him impressive?” asked Swan. “Uh, I can’t say one way or the other. I find a lot of people impressive. I find many people not impressive,” Trump replied.

“He didn't come to my inauguration. He didn't come to my State of the Union speeches,” the president added. “And that's OK. That’s his right. And again, nobody has done more for Black Americans than I have. He should have come. I think he made a big mistake. I think he should have come.”
Trump apparently keeps a mental list of who went to his inauguration or his State of the Union speeches and that's all he can think of.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
SoFloMom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

It’s like watching a train wreck.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:03 pm
😂😂😂 This is so funny
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I can't wait to see Sarah Cooper's 'How to ...' video on this! :)

jessilin0113 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:04 am https://www.axios.com/full-axios-hbo-in ... ntent=1100

Trump practically wrote the next few Biden ads himself. They just have to play the "sure people have died but it is what it is" on a loop.

Even a softball question like "what do you think of John Lewis" was bungled. Unreal.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I wonder if she’ll do the one where’s he’s reading in that awkward monotone reading voice he has and pauses over the word Yosemite. Called it “yo-se-might” twice.
cgd5112 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:06 pm I can't wait to see Sarah Cooper's 'How to ...' video on this! :)

jessilin0113 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:04 am https://www.axios.com/full-axios-hbo-in ... ntent=1100

jessilin0113
Regent
Regent

Unread post

cgd5112 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:06 pm I can't wait to see Sarah Cooper's 'How to ...' video on this! :)

I know, she has so much material to choose from!
Locked Previous topicNext topic