George Floyd Arrest Bodycam Footage LEAKED! (VIDEO)

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:12 am
Valentina327 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:12 am
KnotaDinghy wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:09 pm Watching that, the commentary in the article / blog is really not what happens. Yeah, he resisted - a lot. Yeah, he requested to go to the ground. Yeah, that hold was allowable for certain situations and only by someone specially trained. BUT even this video does not show any justification for kneeling on Mr Floyd in any way - much less on the next area. Handcuffed and requesting to lay on the ground then going limp to fall to the ground, isn’t reason to restrain further. If anything, this video proves Mr Floyd was having some sort of anxiety attack and was scared from the first moment of interaction.

Lastly, the video cuts off as Mr Floyd is going to the ground. It in no way shows the angle of the force being applied.

This was a very clear case of excessive force resulting in criminal death. This video proves it, in my opinion. What I don’t see and haven’t, is any evidence pointing that racism was involved.
Chauvin is an asshole, plain and simple. I believe a week or two after this video broke there was an interview done with the owner of the club where they both worked. Apparently Chauvin, being the asshole that he is, would treat patrons pretty nasty. Mr Floyd took issue with that, and had words with him about it. He wasn't a fan. So, there's a possibility that this was personal and not racially motivated at all based on their history. Seeing Chauvin walk up to him, if that history between them is accurate, was probably Mr Floyd's worst nightmare.
The guy from the club eventually retracted. He got Floyd mixed up with someone else who worked there.
Did he? I thought I had seen something similar from the club owner as well. I might not be recalling that correctly. It seems like a lifetime ago.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
jessilin0113
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:43 am

Chauvin is an asshole, plain and simple. I believe a week or two after this video broke there was an interview done with the owner of the club where they both worked. Apparently Chauvin, being the asshole that he is, would treat patrons pretty nasty. Mr Floyd took issue with that, and had words with him about it. He wasn't a fan. So, there's a possibility that this was personal and not racially motivated at all based on their history. Seeing Chauvin walk up to him, if that history between them is accurate, was probably Mr Floyd's worst nightmare.
The guy from the club eventually retracted. He got Floyd mixed up with someone else who worked there.
Did he? I thought I had seen something similar from the club owner as well. I might not be recalling that correctly. It seems like a lifetime ago.
He says he got Floyd mixed up with another person but stands by his statement that Chauvin was overly aggressive, which is honestly more pertinent.
hotspice58
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Is there proof? Because I see white criminals walk all the time.
Mommamia wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:22 am
KnotaDinghy wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:09 pm Watching that, the commentary in the article / blog is really not what happens. Yeah, he resisted - a lot. Yeah, he requested to go to the ground. Yeah, that hold was allowable for certain situations and only by someone specially trained. BUT even this video does not show any justification for kneeling on Mr Floyd in any way - much less on the next area. Handcuffed and requesting to lay on the ground then going limp to fall to the ground, isn’t reason to restrain further. If anything, this video proves Mr Floyd was having some sort of anxiety attack and was scared from the first moment of interaction.

Lastly, the video cuts off as Mr Floyd is going to the ground. It in no way shows the angle of the force being applied.

This was a very clear case of excessive force resulting in criminal death. This video proves it, in my opinion. What I don’t see and haven’t, is any evidence pointing that racism was involved.
But, but, it was institutional racism, even though statistically, more whites (52%) are killed by lethal police force than are blacks (32%).
hotspice58
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Chauvin should have been fired with all the excessive force complaints against him.

Deleted User 670

Unread post

I'm not watching the video. It doesn't matter what the man said. Counterfeiting is not a death sentence. That man begged for his life for 8 minutes saying he could not breathe. He was murdered.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:43 am

There were different stories/rumors flying around, it got confusing at times.
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

hotspice58 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:14 pm Is there proof? Because I see white criminals walk all the time.

But, but, it was institutional racism, even though statistically, more whites (52%) are killed by lethal police force than are blacks (32%).
No, I made that up (sarcasm). You, too, can find out the same info...

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6080222/
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Don't bother, she's what some call "limited". Blacks are disproportionately killed when it involves an unarmed person. When the person is armed with a gun then black and whites are killed at a pretty even rate.
hotspice58 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:14 pm Is there proof? Because I see white criminals walk all the time.

jessilin0113
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Mommamia wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:35 pm

No, I made that up (sarcasm). You, too, can find out the same info...

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6080222/
Thank you for providing the evidence that blacks are disproportionately affected. I appreciate your diligent research! 🙏
SummerDream
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I discovered this conservative voice the other day on YouTube. He makes some interesting points.

There are so many rumors and speculation going around on this case. All this does is help Chavin or whatever his name, get a less sentence or off, unless he is tried in Minneapolis. Shoot, a good enough attorney can spin the two differing autopsy results for an acquittal.
Locked Previous topicNext topic