George Floyd Arrest Bodycam Footage LEAKED! (VIDEO)

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

jessilin0113 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:08 pm
Mommamia wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:35 pm
hotspice58 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:14 pm Is there proof? Because I see white criminals walk all the time.

No, I made that up (sarcasm). You, too, can find out the same info...

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6080222/
Thank you for providing the evidence that blacks are disproportionately affected. I appreciate your diligent research! 🙏
It still doesn't change what I said. Blacks also disproportionately commit more crimes including murder than whites. Isnt that odd considering that blacks are only 14.7% of the population they.....

Of adults arrested for murder, 52.5 percent were Black or African American, 44.8 percent were White, and 2.8 percent were of other races. Black or …

jessilin0113
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Mommamia wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:38 pm
Mommamia wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:35 pm

No, I made that up (sarcasm). You, too, can find out the same info...

Thank you for providing the evidence that blacks are disproportionately affected. I appreciate your diligent research! 🙏
It still doesn't change what I said. Blacks also disproportionately commit more crimes including murder than whites. Isnt that odd considering that blacks are only 14.7% of the population they.....

Of adults arrested for murder, 52.5 percent were Black or African American, 44.8 percent were White, and 2.8 percent were of other races. Black or …

Wrong link and you're not entirely correct:

In 2017, 68.9 percent of all individuals arrested were White, 27.2 percent were Black or African American, and 3.9 percent were of other races.

Of all adults arrested in 2017, 69.5 percent were White, 26.6 percent were Black or African American, and 3.9 percent were of other races.

White individuals were arrested more often for violent crimes than individuals of any other race and accounted for 58.5 percent of those arrests.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/20 ... s/table-43
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

jessilin0113 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:01 pm
Mommamia wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:38 pm

Wrong link and you're not entirely correct:

In 2017, 68.9 percent of all individuals arrested were White, 27.2 percent were Black or African American, and 3.9 percent were of other races.

Of all adults arrested in 2017, 69.5 percent were White, 26.6 percent were Black or African American, and 3.9 percent were of other races.

White individuals were arrested more often for violent crimes than individuals of any other race and accounted for 58.5 percent of those arrests.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/20 ... s/table-43
Damn, I hate when there are articles one on top of the other with links to the same site.

As of 2019, 76.3% are white, 13.4% are black. That's about 6 times as many whites as blacks, yet whites were not arrested for violent crimes to the tune of 6 times as many blacks.

BTW, you used two different numbers for whites...Proportionately, blacks commit more violent crimes than whites.
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

jessilin0113 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:15 pm
Valentina327 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:43 am
SouthernIslander wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:12 am

The guy from the club eventually retracted. He got Floyd mixed up with someone else who worked there.
Did he? I thought I had seen something similar from the club owner as well. I might not be recalling that correctly. It seems like a lifetime ago.
He says he got Floyd mixed up with another person but stands by his statement that Chauvin was overly aggressive, which is honestly more pertinent.
Chauvin had 18 or 19 complaints against him in his file. He should have been fired from the PD years ago.
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

This part of the body cam tape was withheld by the AG, Keith Ellison. Whomever leaked this sent it to the Daily Mail, probably because the leaker knew none of the MSM media would show it.

Floyd freaked out when the cops tried to put him in the back of the cop car because he was high on meth and fentanyl.

The signs of a fentanyl overdose can include:

shallow breathing (or none at all)
unable to speak
gurgling or snoring sounds
fingernails or lips appear bluish
bluish-purple, greyish, or ashen skin (depending on skin tone)
skin may be clammy (or cold)
stiffening of the body or other seizure-like activity
tiny pupils
cannot be woke
foaming at the mouth
weak pulse
non-responsive or unconscious
bizarre behavior immediately before unconsciousness
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Mommamia wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:58 am This part of the body cam tape was withheld by the AG, Keith Ellison. Whomever leaked this sent it to the Daily Mail, probably because the leaker knew none of the MSM media would show it.

Floyd freaked out when the cops tried to put him in the back of the cop car because he was high on meth and fentanyl.

unable to speak
tiny pupils
cannot be woke
foaming at the mouth
weak pulse
I believe the reports that say he died from drugs and pre-existing conditions and not from the knee to his neck. He was saying he couldn’t breathe long before he was on the ground. This wasn’t murder. Chauvin still should have some consequences and not be rehired. The rest should still have their jobs.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:36 pm
Mommamia wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:58 am This part of the body cam tape was withheld by the AG, Keith Ellison. Whomever leaked this sent it to the Daily Mail, probably because the leaker knew none of the MSM media would show it.

unable to speak
tiny pupils
cannot be woke
foaming at the mouth
weak pulse
I believe the reports that say he died from drugs and pre-existing conditions and not from the knee to his neck. He was saying he couldn’t breathe long before he was on the ground. This wasn’t murder. Chauvin still should have some consequences and not be rehired. The rest should still have their jobs.
Which reports? Both autopsies (the one by the medical examiner and the private one) listed his death as a homicide.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I thought it wasn’t actually true they worked together and if they had, I would think this video would have them reacting to each other with some familiarity. Instead they appear on camera to not know each other.

I’ve heard he was an asshole. I’ve heard Mr Floyd was high on lethal drugs. I’m just reacting here to this video footage. In the video it shows the police have frustration but ultimately allow Mr Floyd to go to the ground. In this video it shows Mr Floyd being consistently non compliant and acting in a manner suggesting he is on some drug. What this video does not show is any racism or any reason as to kneeling on the neck.
Valentina327 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:12 am
KnotaDinghy wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:09 pm Watching that, the commentary in the article / blog is really not what happens. Yeah, he resisted - a lot. Yeah, he requested to go to the ground. Yeah, that hold was allowable for certain situations and only by someone specially trained. BUT even this video does not show any justification for kneeling on Mr Floyd in any way - much less on the next area. Handcuffed and requesting to lay on the ground then going limp to fall to the ground, isn’t reason to restrain further. If anything, this video proves Mr Floyd was having some sort of anxiety attack and was scared from the first moment of interaction.

Lastly, the video cuts off as Mr Floyd is going to the ground. It in no way shows the angle of the force being applied.

This was a very clear case of excessive force resulting in criminal death. This video proves it, in my opinion. What I don’t see and haven’t, is any evidence pointing that racism was involved.
Chauvin is an asshole, plain and simple. I believe a week or two after this video broke there was an interview done with the owner of the club where they both worked. Apparently Chauvin, being the asshole that he is, would treat patrons pretty nasty. Mr Floyd took issue with that, and had words with him about it. He wasn't a fan. So, there's a possibility that this was personal and not racially motivated at all based on their history. Seeing Chauvin walk up to him, if that history between them is accurate, was probably Mr Floyd's worst nightmare.
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:19 pm I thought it wasn’t actually true they worked together and if they had, I would think this video would have them reacting to each other with some familiarity. Instead they appear on camera to not know each other.

I’ve heard he was an asshole. I’ve heard Mr Floyd was high on lethal drugs. I’m just reacting here to this video footage. In the video it shows the police have frustration but ultimately allow Mr Floyd to go to the ground. In this video it shows Mr Floyd being consistently non compliant and acting in a manner suggesting he is on some drug. What this video does not show is any racism or any reason as to kneeling on the neck.
Valentina327 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:12 am
KnotaDinghy wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:09 pm Watching that, the commentary in the article / blog is really not what happens. Yeah, he resisted - a lot. Yeah, he requested to go to the ground. Yeah, that hold was allowable for certain situations and only by someone specially trained. BUT even this video does not show any justification for kneeling on Mr Floyd in any way - much less on the next area. Handcuffed and requesting to lay on the ground then going limp to fall to the ground, isn’t reason to restrain further. If anything, this video proves Mr Floyd was having some sort of anxiety attack and was scared from the first moment of interaction.

Lastly, the video cuts off as Mr Floyd is going to the ground. It in no way shows the angle of the force being applied.

This was a very clear case of excessive force resulting in criminal death. This video proves it, in my opinion. What I don’t see and haven’t, is any evidence pointing that racism was involved.
Chauvin is an asshole, plain and simple. I believe a week or two after this video broke there was an interview done with the owner of the club where they both worked. Apparently Chauvin, being the asshole that he is, would treat patrons pretty nasty. Mr Floyd took issue with that, and had words with him about it. He wasn't a fan. So, there's a possibility that this was personal and not racially motivated at all based on their history. Seeing Chauvin walk up to him, if that history between them is accurate, was probably Mr Floyd's worst nightmare.
The video likely won’t show this was racially motivated because it doesn’t show Chauvin’s pattern of behavior, history as an officer, details of his complaints etc.

Those details will probably come out when this goes to trial. I hope it is streamed live because I plan to watch.
jessilin0113
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Its interesting that the problem is perceived as Floyd's "resistance" and not the fact that four armed officers showed up for an alleged counterfeit $20. Just their appearance was an escalation.
Locked Previous topicNext topic