Herman Cain, Former Presidential Candidate, Dies at 74

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

The reasons are the blind hatred for Trump. And the hate is blind because no one seems to understand or see what a good man he is and how he made America great again. Hence the “blind” hatred. The country is like one big love fest since 2016. Why are you all so blind? (Where’s my sarcasm font)

moviestar wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:48 pm You got it Val. The brightest minds in the global medical community and every single government in the whole world all got together and hatched a nefarious plot to trick Americans into panicked submission for... reasons. And nobody is smart or savvy enough to see it but you. thank you for showing us all the light. *pats head* good job.

feel better?
Valentina327 wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:29 pm Or he had co-morbidities and STAGE 4 CANCER since 2006 ... Which I'm sure had NOTHING to do with his real cause of death.

Jesus. Think people. How on earth have so many people been so hypnotized so fast? None of you have seen these instructions from these medical directors that they're telling the doctors that even if someone died of clear alternative causes and you suspect Covid you mark it a Covid death?

See the below video, with captioning, so there's no mistaking what she's saying. That's our health officer in Illinois, giving instructions. She's one of many giving these instructions.

Did anyone see the pictures from John Lewis's service?

-We can't go to church, but they're sitting in church.

-We can't have wakes and funerals for our family, but they can.

-We have to be 6 feet apart, but they're all sitting on top of each other.

-We are assaulting our fellow humans if someone isn't wearing a useless mask on their face, but they can sit right next to each other unmasked?

We're not asking any questions STILL?

We're STILL not getting it yet?

The ruling class has separate rules. Which we've always known. Better health care that we pay for. Better retirement that we pay for. You're ok with that? I'm not. They work for ME.

THEY must have this big bad virus trained to not come for them! It's smart! It knows government elites and BLM/Antifa rioters from all the rest of the population and won't infect them.

Have we heard about piles of these anarchists dropping after TWO MONTHS of screaming and marching and living in communes and being on top of each other? Nope. If there were massive deaths, that would have been a huge news story right?

Are we wondering WHY there haven't been massive deaths from tens of thousands of maskless people in the streets, on top of each other, screaming, and distributing the dreaded aerosols filled with "virus" for two months?

But you'd better tighten your masks! There's a "virus" out there running around that's so deadly that 80% of the people that have it need to have their brains scraped to even know they've got it!

For the love of all that is Holy THINK!

Start asking some questions already.
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:29 pm Or he had co-morbidities and STAGE 4 CANCER since 2006 ... Which I'm sure had NOTHING to do with his real cause of death.

Jesus. Think people. How on earth have so many people been so hypnotized so fast? None of you have seen these instructions from these medical directors that they're telling the doctors that even if someone died of clear alternative causes and you suspect Covid you mark it a Covid death?

See the below video, with captioning, so there's no mistaking what she's saying. That's our health officer in Illinois, giving instructions. She's one of many giving these instructions.

-We are assaulting our fellow humans if someone isn't wearing a useless mask on their face, but they can sit right next to each other unmasked?

The ruling class has separate rules. Which we've always known. Better health care that we pay for. Better retirement that we pay for. You're ok with that? I'm not. They work for ME.

THEY must have this big bad virus trained to not come for them! It's smart! It knows government elites and BLM/Antifa rioters from all the rest of the population and won't infect them.

Have we heard about piles of these anarchists dropping after TWO MONTHS of screaming and marching and living in communes and being on top of each other? Nope. If there were massive deaths, that would have been a huge news story right?

Are we wondering WHY there haven't been massive deaths from tens of thousands of maskless people in the streets, on top of each other, screaming, and distributing the dreaded aerosols filled with "virus" for two months?

But you'd better tighten your masks! There's a "virus" out there running around that's so deadly that 80% of the people that have it need to have their brains scraped to even know they've got it!

Don't forget that all those who were all crowded up in that church do NOT HAVE TO QUARANTINE for 14 days once they returned to DC. Anyone else? Yep, gotta quarantine. Not the lawmakers though... somehow, they have no chance of catching that virus even though they did all that we are told we can't do.
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

29again wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:49 pm

Don't forget that all those who were all crowded up in that church do NOT HAVE TO QUARANTINE for 14 days once they returned to DC. Anyone else? Yep, gotta quarantine. Not the lawmakers though... somehow, they have no chance of catching that virus even though they did all that we are told we can't do.
Yes. Good addition. And that imbecile of a Mayor in D.C. puts a mask "mandate" out, except for government employees. They're exempt of course.

Because, you know, this virus is so deadly.

But it's well trained not to infect government employees, as evidenced by the politicians funeral. Or tens of thousands of looters and rioters. Or the homeless for that matter.

Thank goodness the virus is so well trained, because with it being so deadly that even singing is banned, there'd be bodies piled in the streets from the tens of thousands of anarchists out doing their work of setting things on fire daily these last two months! We'd be having to kick the carcasses of the homeless out of the way too. ESPECIALLY California, which contains I believe half of the homeless population.

How on earth did this happen so fast ...
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:07 am

Yes. Good addition. And that imbecile of a Mayor in D.C. puts a mask "mandate" out, except for government employees. They're exempt of course.

But it's well trained not to infect government employees, as evidenced by the politicians funeral. Or tens of thousands of looters and rioters. Or the homeless for that matter.

Thank goodness the virus is so well trained, because with it being so deadly that even singing is banned, there'd be bodies piled in the streets from the tens of thousands of anarchists out doing their work of setting things on fire daily these last two months! We'd be having to kick the carcasses of the homeless out of the way too. ESPECIALLY California, which contains I believe half of the homeless population.

I want to know how we got the virus trained so well, and so quickly!
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
Frau Holle
Regent
Regent

Unread post

29again wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:28 am
Valentina327 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:07 am

I want to know how we got the virus trained so well, and so quickly!
I am not understanding this?

Are you two are bickering about Americans making bad decisions and ending up dead because of them but suggesting that since they made those bad decisions it must mean this is all a hoax?
“ I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night “ - Sarah Williams
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

He’s like a little child going “I’m rubber, you’re glue!”
And he should look at the numbers closely... no one in Latin America, well, no one in the world actually, has it worst than the U.S.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavi ... eAdvegas1?
Lemons wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:52 pm Trump is currently rambling on TV about the "china" virus and he is rambling. First he says "look at Latin America!" they have it worse than us! And then look at California, Virginia, Washington State! He then repeats that it's mostly old people as if that's supposed to make people feel better. No plan on his part, nothing. No help from the federal government.

This is one of the reasons he wants to delay the elections. He hopes people will forget how much of the blame falls on him.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

This.
Ignorance is sometimes costly. It’s so sad that it cost this family a loved one.
May he R.I.P
SouthernIslander wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:57 am I just deleted my post before I realized it was already posted. Sorry Wells!

I wasn’t the biggest fan, but I was very sorry to hear that he passed. Prayers to his family.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

So Herman Cain and his group are part of the ruling elite?
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:32 am

Uhmmm.... well, since Herman was dead at his funeral service, I'm not sure if self-isolating would help him much. I don't know (nor do I much care) who went to his funeral. What I DO care about is that the mayor of DC declared that anyone traveling to certain specific areas had to quarantine themselves for 14 days once they returned. This mandate was lifted for the lawmakers who traveled to Herman Cain's service. Those people are simply too important to have to follow the rules imposed on everyone else.

In other words, one more example of the glaring double standard that our leaders partake in and impose on us.
Expand your thinking

Try it.
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

29again wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:35 pm
Thelma Harper wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:32 am

Uhmmm.... well, since Herman was dead at his funeral service, I'm not sure if self-isolating would help him much. I don't know (nor do I much care) who went to his funeral. What I DO care about is that the mayor of DC declared that anyone traveling to certain specific areas had to quarantine themselves for 14 days once they returned. This mandate was lifted for the lawmakers who traveled to Herman Cain's service. Those people are simply too important to have to follow the rules imposed on everyone else.

In other words, one more example of the glaring double standard that our leaders partake in and impose on us.
Don’t you mean Lewis’s funeral service?
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Locked Previous topicNext topic