Mary Trump's fantasy book

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

My, my, it's already being debunked. Joe Shapiro, whom Mary Trump claims was paid by Trump to take the SATs for him only met Trump after they were both students at Wharton.

Below is Pam Shapiro Shriver's post on twitter....

Frau Holle
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Did the man's wife know Trump at that time also? If he died 21 years ago, it might be hard to ever fully understand what happened.
“ I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night “ - Sarah Williams
SallyMae
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Even if Mary's wrong about this, it's not a "fantasy book." Her central premise, that her family created the world's most dangerous man, is solid.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Mary Trump is a clinically trained and experienced psychiatrist. Probably drawn to the career because her grandfather and uncle are classic narcissists. She is also a member of the Trump family and saw all its dysfunction up close and personal. Hardly a fantasy. And people have lied to protect Trump. I would not be surprised if Shapiro's wife was paid off by the Trump campaign to deny the claims. And even if she was not. She only knows what her husband told her. If I got paid to take someone's SATs, I certainly would keep it close to the vest because not only would that information be bad for the person I was taking the test for, it would also be damaging to my reputation as well.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Of course Trump lovers are going to debunk it! Lol. And the wife of the accused man? Come on... 😂🤣
So let’s see... a disgruntled widow trying to uphold her dead husband’s reputation vs a clinically trained psychiatrist who has know this power hungry family all her life... 🤔
Gee... what a conundrum! 😂
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Michael D. Cohen, President Trump’s former lawyer and fixer, told Congress on Wednesday that Mr. Trump had instructed him to send threatening letters to his alma maters, warning of jail time for anyone who released his transcripts.

“I’m talking about a man who declares himself brilliant but directed me to threaten his high school, his colleges and the College Board to never release his grades or SAT scores,” Mr. Cohen said, part of broad testimony he gave before the House Oversight Committee.
Verification for the low information base who automatically scream LIAR when anyone claims truth on Trump:

Obama wouldn't release his grades either but verification that he did well comes with him graduating magna cum laude from Harvard Law School.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:30 pm Of course Trump lovers are going to debunk it! Lol. And the wife of the accused man? Come on... 😂🤣
So let’s see... a disgruntled widow trying to uphold her dead husband’s reputation vs a clinically trained psychiatrist who has know this power hungry family all her life... 🤔
Trump also claimed he graduated first in his undergraduate class. He graduated in 1968. Here is a list of students from Trump's class that were on the Dean's List in 1968 .

Trump is nowhere to be found. Doesn't take a genius to figure out that Trump is a liar and therefore anything that comes out of his mouth is suspect.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

He’s always been mediocre in everything. That’s why he constantly inflates his achievements and that’s why he wanted to be president. His ego is very sick, but I guess being mediocre in that family was the biggest sin.
Lemons wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:38 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:30 pm Of course Trump lovers are going to debunk it! Lol. And the wife of the accused man? Come on... 😂🤣
Trump also claimed he graduated first in his undergraduate class. He graduated in 1968. Here is a list of students from Trump's class that were on the Dean's List in 1968 .

Trump is nowhere to be found. Doesn't take a genius to figure out that Trump is a liar and therefore anything that comes out of his mouth is suspect.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Frau Holle wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:31 am Did the man's wife know Trump at that time also? If he died 21 years ago, it might be hard to ever fully understand what happened.
No, she was a tennis pro and only met Joe Shapiro in 1996.
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

SallyMae wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:49 am Even if Mary's wrong about this, it's not a "fantasy book." Her central premise, that her family created the world's most dangerous man, is solid.
It is a fantasy, entirely made up by Mary Trump. She made up the accusation, like she did pretty much all of her 'book'. She has provided absolutely no proof, not one eyewitness, nothing, zip, nada.
Locked Previous topicNext topic