Someone get a counselor out there, stat!

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Things are getting tense.

They were arrested

https://www.wishtv.com/news/national/wh ... ck-family/
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I hate to say it but if you are white, avoid interacting with strangers.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

How much do you want to bet they are some of those people out there calling to defund the police. What’s the first thing they say when things escalate, “ call the cops!”

Who thinks a counselor should have been called out? No cops! f**k the police, right?
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:49 am I hate to say it but if you are white, avoid interacting with strangers.
I have no problem interacting with anyone. If i bump anyone i apologize and move on. That's all this moron had to do instead of escalating shit. I've only had one real problem with a black man- my dumb ass old neighbor making advances on me knowing I was married at the time. So I pushed him away, told him never touch me again, and that ended that. These people were just being ignorant.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:58 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:49 am I hate to say it but if you are white, avoid interacting with strangers.
I have no problem interacting with anyone. If i bump anyone i apologize and move on. That's all this moron had to do instead of escalating shit. I've only had one real problem with a black man- my dumb ass old neighbor making advances on me knowing I was married at the time. So I pushed him away, told him never touch me again, and that ended that. These people were just being ignorant.
She did apologize and she also told the women that she cared about them. That’s when the woman jumped behind the vehicle to prevent them from backing out and it sounded to me that she also hit their vehicle. So apparently when you apologize it escalates things.
People are nuts. It’s getting worse. For my safety I think I’ll keep to myself and not interact with strangers and hope I don’t accidentally bump someone. Because apparently bumping people is racist now.
jessilin0113
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Because cops are so famously good at de-escalation.
Deleted User 203

Unread post

I have posted the FULL video from this encounter where indeed, the woman who later brandished a gun (which she shouldn't have done) DID apologize but the Mother and daughter refused to hear her.

There will generally always be two sides to a story.
Mommabearof2
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

You can thank BLM and our politicians for raising people fears and causing all this extreme racial tension. Which is exactly what they want.
moviestar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

because you might be an absolute lunatic and threaten them with a firearm?
Frau Holle
Regent
Regent

Unread post

moviestar wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:21 am because you might be an absolute lunatic and threaten them with a firearm?
If you threaten another person’s safety, you should expect your safety to be under threat as well.

That’s not lunacy, that’s logic.
“ I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night “ - Sarah Williams
Locked Previous topicNext topic