Rage over an accidental bump.

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 203

Unread post

Is that something you expect with your own responses? You're consistently condescending with those you don't agree with.

Case in point, this thread, and the replies you've given to a few.

Now imagine being an adult (a real one) and being able to converse with others, particularly those you don't happen to agree with and WITHOUT resorting to childish BS as you so often do.

Perhaps one day you'll get to that point.

moviestar wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:45 pm Imagine thinking you can be condescending as shit to a person and they should respond back with hearts and rainbows
AZLizardLady wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:31 am Consider learning how to have an actual conversation with others who may not agree with you vs behaving like a high school kid who's getting upset and throws a little tantrum because their points are not being accepted.

I asked a question, Moviestar. I did not make any assumptions. Based on some of your responses in this thread, I wondered if you had actually viewed the entire video.

There was more than one woman so again, I have to wonder if you have seen the full video.

The other woman who was being harassed should not have pulled out a gun. However, the Mother/daughter duo were clearly not going to listen to her apology (something I am not sure if you've come to understand....the woman with the gun initially apologized), and seemed to be looking for a fight.

None of them were correct in how they behaved. This could have been easily diffused by the Mother/daughter duo accepting the apology for the accidental bump of the 15-year old and then all moving on.

You appear to be emotionally invested in this story given your replies to me and to others. The onus is on you to figure out why....if you're even interested in doing so.

moviestar wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:49 am Consider taking your ASSumptions somewhere else. I saw the full video, in which there was only one person standing anywhere near that van, and also in which the van had more than enough space to simply drive away. The child (NOT woman, again wtf?) may have been present but she was even less of a threat than the lone woman armed with a cell phone. A negative threat. She’s wrong and so are you, and IDGAF if you like it.
Deleted User 203

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:29 pm
AZLizardLady wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:31 am Consider learning how to have an actual conversation with others who may not agree with you vs behaving like a high school kid who's getting upset and throws a little tantrum because their points are not being accepted.

I asked a question, Moviestar. I did not make any assumptions. Based on some of your responses in this thread, I wondered if you had actually viewed the entire video.

There was more than one woman so again, I have to wonder if you have seen the full video.

The other woman who was being harassed should not have pulled out a gun. However, the Mother/daughter duo were clearly not going to listen to her apology (something I am not sure if you've come to understand....the woman with the gun initially apologized), and seemed to be looking for a fight.

None of them were correct in how they behaved. This could have been easily diffused by the Mother/daughter duo accepting the apology for the accidental bump of the 15-year old and then all moving on.

You appear to be emotionally invested in this story given your replies to me and to others. The onus is on you to figure out why....if you're even interested in doing so.

moviestar wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:49 am Consider taking your ASSumptions somewhere else. I saw the full video, in which there was only one person standing anywhere near that van, and also in which the van had more than enough space to simply drive away. The child (NOT woman, again wtf?) may have been present but she was even less of a threat than the lone woman armed with a cell phone. A negative threat. She’s wrong and so are you, and IDGAF if you like it.
LOL
It gave me a "f**k off" when I posted videos showing people being attacked in their cars. You received a mild reaction.

The point is, the people were TRYING to leave. The aggressor chose to stand behind their vehicle and pretend like they were trying to run her over. I also believe I saw at one point it mentioned that there was a third female in addition to the aggressor and the 15 year old.

The aggressor was over the top incensed about bumping into a teenager. It's something that accidentally happens all of the time. The woman with the gun didn't knock down the aggressors 5 year old. She bumped a child that's close to the size of an adult. There was no report of this being intentional. It's being reported as a bump.

The aggressor was obviously worked up, given the extreme over reaction to what is an otherwise innocuous situation. The woman in the van, given this extreme over reaction, couldn't know what to expect from the aggressor, could she?

Once they got in the van they were pinned in. There's only 2 options: run this woman over to get away, or do something to make her move. The aggressor pinned them there by her own actions. The people in the van were cornered. You corner any animal while being aggressive, nature tells that animal to fight it's way out. It's that simple.
I am sincerely curious if this Mother/daughter duo has done this sort of thing before, complete with the fast-talking, repeat the same questions, and yelling thing they seem to have down pat in the video?

This was a situation that got completely out of hand and again, I don't believe the right thing to do was to pull out the gun, yet the Mother/daughter duo were over-the-top and out of control. I honestly believe that THIS was their goal the entire time...to watch someone implode who they've goaded and harassed.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

AZLizardLady wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:45 pm

LOL
It gave me a "f**k off" when I posted videos showing people being attacked in their cars. You received a mild reaction.

The point is, the people were TRYING to leave. The aggressor chose to stand behind their vehicle and pretend like they were trying to run her over. I also believe I saw at one point it mentioned that there was a third female in addition to the aggressor and the 15 year old.

The aggressor was over the top incensed about bumping into a teenager. It's something that accidentally happens all of the time. The woman with the gun didn't knock down the aggressors 5 year old. She bumped a child that's close to the size of an adult. There was no report of this being intentional. It's being reported as a bump.

The aggressor was obviously worked up, given the extreme over reaction to what is an otherwise innocuous situation. The woman in the van, given this extreme over reaction, couldn't know what to expect from the aggressor, could she?

Once they got in the van they were pinned in. There's only 2 options: run this woman over to get away, or do something to make her move. The aggressor pinned them there by her own actions. The people in the van were cornered. You corner any animal while being aggressive, nature tells that animal to fight it's way out. It's that simple.
I am sincerely curious if this Mother/daughter duo has done this sort of thing before, complete with the fast-talking, repeat the same questions, and yelling thing they seem to have down pat in the video?

This was a situation that got completely out of hand and again, I don't believe the right thing to do was to pull out the gun, yet the Mother/daughter duo were over-the-top and out of control. I honestly believe that THIS was their goal the entire time...to watch someone implode who they've goaded and harassed.
I agree. It's too smooth and contrived to be organic. I wouldn't have drawn in that instance, personally. To me it doesn't warrant it. But I wasn't there and I'm not pregnant and dealing with an unknown quantity either. I think she's going to get in trouble for brandishing honestly. You're not supposed to pull that thing out unless you've made the decision to shoot.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

moviestar wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:52 pm Just saying a thing doesn’t make it true. Maybe you get forreal worked up over arguments with strangers on the internet? Can’t relate, I’m 100% calm and when I put down my phone here in a minute the fact that some anonymous women who don’t know how to logic want to be wrong about some shit will instantly evaporate from my mind. Depending on how long it takes me to get bored enough to come back here and how many notifications pile up in the mean time, I might remember, but it’s equally likely that I’ll never give this a moment’s thought again in my life. I mean I can see that it matters to you by the way you keep trying to attack me personally instead of my position, but for me it’s just not that serious.

If it soothes your hurt feelings any, I’m real sorry that your misplaced attempt to be condescending to me earlier didn’t play out how you were hoping. Honey.
SouthernIslander wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:40 pm
moviestar wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:37 pm Funny how you were condescending and rude to me first but when you get the same in return I’m throwing a tantrum 🙄

Despite your pathetic attempt to assign an emotion to me because your “logic” doesn’t hold up, I am neither upset nor “crying.” I literally don’t give a f**k if you want to be ridiculous, but when you decide to throw your weight around at me please expect to get it thrown back at you.
Oh honey, you give a f**k that people don’t see things your way. If nothing else, your behavior has made that clear.

I was not talking to you when you quoted me and I tried to agree to disagree multiple times but you kept digging for an argument and behaving like a spoiled brat because you can’t handle anyone disagreeing with you.

You’re worked up over your own bullshit and the response you’re getting is your own fault.
You probably put your phone down and cry. 😂😂😂 I never cared about your position from the start.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:53 pm
AZLizardLady wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:45 pm

LOL

I agree. It's too smooth and contrived to be organic. I wouldn't have drawn in that instance, personally. To me it doesn't warrant it. But I wasn't there and I'm not pregnant and dealing with an unknown quantity either. I think she's going to get in trouble for brandishing honestly. You're not supposed to pull that thing out unless you've made the decision to shoot.
Yeah she got in trouble. They both got a arrested and charged.
moviestar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Crazy isn’t predictable, that’s what makes it crazy.
Frau Holle wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:31 pm No, that is the legal consequence.

I said, was it predictable, or unpredictable ?
moviestar wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:16 pm this is not my logic, it is factual reality. This lady brandished a firearm in a situation where her life was clearly not in danger. As a result, she has been charged with a felony, which means she is now facing the very real possibility of delivering her baby while incarcerated, of having said baby go into the system, of never being able to have a gun again. these, among others, are actual and direct consequences of her actions.

which, now that you mention it, actually is an easily predictable outcome of her decision... hence why it is crazy to threaten a person with a gun for yelling at you.
Frau Holle wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:06 pm You are attempting to place your own logic on the predictions of what others might do.

The question of what is logical is irrelevant. The only question should be- is this an easily predictable outcome?

Yes or no only.

moviestar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I was not condescending to anyone who wasn’t to me first. Speaking of childish... when I do take the first swipe I certainly don’t spend my next several posts crying about how other person wasn’t all peace and love in return. So take your own advice I guess, and here’s some of mine for free: don’t dish it if you can’t take it 🤷‍♀️
AZLizardLady wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:41 pm Is that something you expect with your own responses? You're consistently condescending with those you don't agree with.

Case in point, this thread, and the replies you've given to a few.

Now imagine being an adult (a real one) and being able to converse with others, particularly those you don't happen to agree with and WITHOUT resorting to childish BS as you so often do.

Perhaps one day you'll get to that point.

moviestar wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:45 pm Imagine thinking you can be condescending as shit to a person and they should respond back with hearts and rainbows

moviestar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I put my phone down and went to sleep, because ya boring. But I kinda wanna cry a little bit right now, for you, since your life is so sad and limited that that’s the kind of thing you fantasize about. Big yikes 😬
SouthernIslander wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:37 am
moviestar wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:52 pm Just saying a thing doesn’t make it true. Maybe you get forreal worked up over arguments with strangers on the internet? Can’t relate, I’m 100% calm and when I put down my phone here in a minute the fact that some anonymous women who don’t know how to logic want to be wrong about some shit will instantly evaporate from my mind. Depending on how long it takes me to get bored enough to come back here and how many notifications pile up in the mean time, I might remember, but it’s equally likely that I’ll never give this a moment’s thought again in my life. I mean I can see that it matters to you by the way you keep trying to attack me personally instead of my position, but for me it’s just not that serious.

If it soothes your hurt feelings any, I’m real sorry that your misplaced attempt to be condescending to me earlier didn’t play out how you were hoping. Honey.
SouthernIslander wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:40 pm

Oh honey, you give a f**k that people don’t see things your way. If nothing else, your behavior has made that clear.

I was not talking to you when you quoted me and I tried to agree to disagree multiple times but you kept digging for an argument and behaving like a spoiled brat because you can’t handle anyone disagreeing with you.

You’re worked up over your own bullshit and the response you’re getting is your own fault.
You probably put your phone down and cry. 😂😂😂 I never cared about your position from the start.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

moviestar wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:32 am I put my phone down and went to sleep, because ya boring. But I kinda wanna cry a little bit right now, for you, since your life is so sad and limited that that’s the kind of thing you fantasize about. Big yikes 😬
SouthernIslander wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:37 am

Well...Good Morning. I see you woke up still in your feelings. 🙂

You initiated this conversation, not me. Say what you please, but the one thing you can’t do is force me to see things your way as you lack the intellectual ability to do so. I tried to tell you in a nice way that I did not want to be bothered with you by proposing to agree to disagree. You threw a tantrum, insulting people who didn’t agree with you when it didn’t go your way.

It’s OK if you find me boring or whatever, that should make it easier to stop running up behind me with your nonsense and move on already. We don’t agree and I was fine with that before you started showing your ass.

Hope you have a better day today.
Frau Holle
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I would agree.

However this situation could have been predicted.

moviestar wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:28 am Crazy isn’t predictable, that’s what makes it crazy.
Frau Holle wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:31 pm No, that is the legal consequence.

I said, was it predictable, or unpredictable ?
moviestar wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:16 pm this is not my logic, it is factual reality. This lady brandished a firearm in a situation where her life was clearly not in danger. As a result, she has been charged with a felony, which means she is now facing the very real possibility of delivering her baby while incarcerated, of having said baby go into the system, of never being able to have a gun again. these, among others, are actual and direct consequences of her actions.

which, now that you mention it, actually is an easily predictable outcome of her decision... hence why it is crazy to threaten a person with a gun for yelling at you.
“ I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night “ - Sarah Williams
Locked Previous topicNext topic