Rage over an accidental bump.

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

moviestar wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:27 am ooof. blocking me didn’t last long, I see.

Seems like you’re the one who needs to get something out of your system. You gotta crush or something, doll? Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I’m big time taken 😔
SouthernIslander wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:24 am
moviestar wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:13 am Go for it! Im glad you have realized you can move on but that you won’t change anything I’m doing. Also you totally could have just stopped replying to me at any time 🙃
You know what...I have a better idea, we can take this to the fight room and you can get it out of your system.
I changed my mind. l’ll see you in the fight room so you can say what you need to say without further detailing this thread.

Look forward to it.
moviestar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

So you literally made an entire post just to continue.. whatever you’re doing here, but I’m the one who is emotionally invested in this. Sure, that tracks 🤣

Imagine going through all this and really still thinking I’m gonna do something because you told me to. Have fun shrieking into the void that you created especially for me, and thanks for the clear and obvious win 😉
SouthernIslander wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:30 am
moviestar wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:27 am ooof. blocking me didn’t last long, I see.

Seems like you’re the one who needs to get something out of your system. You gotta crush or something, doll? Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I’m big time taken 😔
SouthernIslander wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:24 am

You know what...I have a better idea, we can take this to the fight room and you can get it out of your system.
I changed my mind. l’ll see you in the fight room so you can say what you need to say without further detailing this thread.

Look forward to it.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

moviestar wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:33 am So you literally made an entire post just to continue.. whatever you’re doing here, but I’m the one who is emotionally invested in this. Sure, that tracks 🤣

Imagine going through all this and really still thinking I’m gonna do something because you told me to. Have fun shrieking into the void, and thanks for the clear and obvious win 😉

Look forward to it.
Oh no, don’t bitch up because you so you can hide behind group rules. There is no reason to go back and forth here when we can do as long as you’d like in the fight room.
moviestar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Do you honestly believe there is anything you could say to me that would actually, genuinely bother me? That is comedy gold, I’m dead 😵🤣
SouthernIslander wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:43 am
moviestar wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:33 am So you literally made an entire post just to continue.. whatever you’re doing here, but I’m the one who is emotionally invested in this. Sure, that tracks 🤣

Imagine going through all this and really still thinking I’m gonna do something because you told me to. Have fun shrieking into the void, and thanks for the clear and obvious win 😉

Look forward to it.
Oh no, don’t bitch up because you so you can hide behind group rules. There is no reason to go back and forth here when we can do as long as you’d like in the fight room.
Frau Holle
Regent
Regent

Unread post

A gun could be pulled anytime tensions are raised to that level with strangers.

Once voices are raised and objects are being hit, violence is about to happen.

It’s understandable that a pregnant woman would take drastic steps to ensure that violence stops quickly. That was her method. It might not have been a choice everyone would have made, but it could be easily understood.
moviestar wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:36 am I don’t think whipping gun out a gun in a verbal altercation when you can just leave is very predictable. it’s certainly not anything i’ve ever seen happen in person. Some of my renters are pretty out there (she aforementioned story about physical assault) and I’ve never even had a gun drawn on me when notifying people they are being evicted. I know that our gun death rate paints a certain picture but I can think of very few situations where someone could get a gun out and I’d be like “yep, saw that coming.”.
Frau Holle wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:24 am I would agree.

However this situation could have been predicted.

moviestar wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:28 am Crazy isn’t predictable, that’s what makes it crazy.
“ I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night “ - Sarah Williams
moviestar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Her method was stupid and irrational.
Frau Holle wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:51 am A gun could be pulled anytime tensions are raised to that level with strangers.

Once voices are raised and objects are being hit, violence is about to happen.

It’s understandable that a pregnant woman would take drastic steps to ensure that violence stops quickly. That was her method. It might not have been a choice everyone would have made, but it could be easily understood.
moviestar wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:36 am I don’t think whipping gun out a gun in a verbal altercation when you can just leave is very predictable. it’s certainly not anything i’ve ever seen happen in person. Some of my renters are pretty out there (she aforementioned story about physical assault) and I’ve never even had a gun drawn on me when notifying people they are being evicted. I know that our gun death rate paints a certain picture but I can think of very few situations where someone could get a gun out and I’d be like “yep, saw that coming.”.
Frau Holle wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:24 am I would agree.

However this situation could have been predicted.

lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Topic is locked due to excessive off topic posts.
Locked Previous topicNext topic