For Your Sunday Morning Viewing Pleasure

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
jessilin0113
Regent
Regent

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:25 pm
Lemons wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:43 pm Trump is claiming he didn’t hear the “white power” yelled out twice. He is either lying again or there is something Seriously wrong with him.
I vote lying. He had to hear that.
He doesn't care. He only cares that people sing his praises. He doesn't care who they are.
SoFloMom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

jessilin0113 wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:42 pm
SouthernIslander wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:25 pm
Lemons wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:43 pm Trump is claiming he didn’t hear the “white power” yelled out twice. He is either lying again or there is something Seriously wrong with him.
I vote lying. He had to hear that.
He doesn't care. He only cares that people sing his praises. He doesn't care who they are.
This is exactly it!
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

So now his hearing is going to the pooper too chasing after his mind?
Man, dude’s not aging gracefully 😂
SouthernIslander wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:31 pm Here y’all go. I went and looked for another one with the video. I hope whoever deleted knows it’s out there forever. Lol

❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Locked Previous topicNext topic