Face Masks are Racist

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1616

Unread post

People of color are exempt from Oregon county's mandatory mask order

An Oregon county has decided to make people of color exempt from its mandatory mask policy, citing the potential for racial profiling. The decision comes as multiple counties in Oregon have ramped up face-covering requirements to slow the spread of coronavirus.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/lincoln-co ... sk-policy/

The Left: Covid 19 is RACIST, it kills POC disproportionately

The Left: Wear a mask or else you kill everyone around you, especially POC.

The Left: Masks are racist and if you treat black people the same as everyone else that's racist. black people are the most likely to die from Covid 19 so lets encourage them to go out in big groups to protest AND not have them wear masks 🤨

WE ARE AT PEAK WOKENESS
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

They don’t give a damn about POC. They are playing them for fools.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:18 pm They don’t give a damn about POC. They are playing them for fools.
No, they aren’t playing us for fools. We see what they do too.
manna080
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Sounds like this is trying to kill off poc by saying they do not need to protect themselves by wearing masks. Hopefully more will be smart and wear them anyway.
Deleted User 1616

Unread post

manna080 wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:22 pm Sounds like this is trying to kill off poc by saying they do not need to protect themselves by wearing masks. Hopefully more will be smart and wear them anyway.
This is why the left has no place being in control of education like they are. they don't value critical thinking.
Deleted User 1616

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:21 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:18 pm They don’t give a damn about POC. They are playing them for fools.
No, they aren’t playing us for fools. We see that they do too.
what do you see?
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I agree with this young lady

WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

What a cop out by this county. POC feel racially profiled if they wear masks so instead of addressing the insidious problem, the county says that they don't have to wear masks? Lazy cowards.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:37 pm
I agree with this young lady

She is too politically bias for my taste.

Shit I need to fix my comment..again. Damn cell phone.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Mr.Smile wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:28 pm
what do you see?
I’ve talked about it a good bit in this group. I’m sure you’ve seen it.
Locked Previous topicNext topic