Conservatives here.

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1616

Unread post

Check out conservative social media site Parler if you want a censor free alternative to twitter. losts of conservatives from twitter are moving there right now. almost every conservative influencer I know of is on there.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... -to-parler
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

lol. I'd be willing to bet they'll still keep their accounts on twitter.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Deleted User 1616

Unread post

More competition is always a good thing.

BUMP. once again to any conservatives here, If you would like uncensored content, feel free to check it out.
HanSolo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Deleted User 1616

Unread post

for people who hate conservatives and wish to censor them so much, your side sure seems obsessed with that which has nothing to do with you.

your source is claiming little ole' innocent twitter only bans terrorists in some pathetic attempt to smear those who are promoting parler and implying they therefore must be terrorist sympathizers. when in fact twitter is censoring the president of the USA and allowing racists and antifa terrorists to reign freely on twitter. they are engaging in election interference, its plain as day. bunch of hypocrites who are scared of ANY loss of control in your authoritarian monopoly hellscape.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Mr.Smile wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:41 pm
for people who hate conservatives and wish to censor them so much, your side sure seems obsessed with that which has nothing to do with you.
I don't care if conservatives flock to this site. Let them wallow together in their conspiracy addled world. And really, if you want to spew hate filled speech without censorship, go for it but don't think for a minute that that site is not being monitored as what a perfect way to gather alt-right/white supremacist ilk than offer a social media site that doesn't censor. What I do find funny is that you know as well as I do that users, if allowed, will remain on mainstream sites because they can't resist the attention. I'll admit I'm wrong as soon as Ted Cruz deletes his twitter account.
Deleted User 1616

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:52 pm
I don't care if conservatives flock to this site. Let them wallow together in their conspiracy addled world. And really, if you want to spew hate filled speech without censorship, go for it but don't think for a minute that that site is not being monitored as what a perfect way to gather alt-right/white supremacist ilk than offer a social media site that doesn't censor. What I do find funny is that you know as well as I do that users, if allowed, will remain on mainstream sites because they can't resist the attention. I'll admit I'm wrong as soon as Ted Cruz deletes his twitter account.
twitter is filled with hateful racist and subversive speech, maybe open your eyes. that is not the purpose of this site. it has nothing to do with conspiracy. are you pretending to not know about trump being censored because he let rioters know what would happen if they toppled monuments in DC? the only conspiracy theory is that trump's use of the word "force" was inherently violent according to twitter.

and you sure do care, because you're posting over and over again on this topic.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Mr.Smile wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:58 pm
WellPreserved wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:52 pm

twitter is filled with hateful racist and subversive speech, maybe open your eyes. that is not the purpose of this site. it has nothing to do with conspiracy. are you pretending to not know about trump being censored because he let rioters know what would happen if they toppled monuments in DC? the only conspiracy theory is that trump's use of the word "force" was inherently violent according to twitter.

and you sure do care, because you're posting over and over again on this topic.
Lol. Enjoy!
Deleted User 1616

Unread post

Twitter has no racists!

just professors at Cambridge who get promotions after tweets like this
Locked Previous topicNext topic