TRUMP THE 'FIRST WOMAN PRESIDENT'

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
BGL2020
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

https://www.wonderwall.com/news/roseann ... 21.article

On Thursday, Roseanne tweeted out a bizarre one-minute video clip in which she voiced her opinion.

"You know what I think — discuss amongst yourselves if you don't agree — you don't really have to burn me at the stake for not agreeing with me — but let me just throw out one idea," she said in the video. "And I hope that the hungry dogs in the street have enough meat as to not come after me for thinking and speaking. I'm tired of it."

After saying she's tired of being "monitored and corrected," Roseanne said, "Trump — hear me when I say this — Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman President of the United States."

Roseanne abruptly ended the video, which has since been deleted, following her theory that Trump has two X chromosomes. Some social media users were able to copy the video before it was purged.

Evan DeSimone
@Smorgasboredom
I would like to spend the rest of 2020 on whatever Rosanne is on...

4:56 AM - Jun 25, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy
12.5K people are talking about this
Fans were understandably confused, with many wondering if this was meant as a show of support or disapproval. Roseanne, of course, was a staunch supporter of Trump while he was a candidate for president.
Deleted User 1616

Unread post

I like Roseanne but it does appear that she may have some mental issues. reminds me of some family members who are bipolar when they're manic.

Trump has a lot of kids and you can tell by looking at them he sired them so this is just silly.

Deleted User 670

Unread post

Well I disagree with Rosanne. A woman would do a way better job than Trump, any day. Even with zero experience in politics or finance, like Trump.
moviestar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

maybe she’s confused because he’s such a little bitch
Frau Holle
Regent
Regent

Unread post

He’s got a lot of kids for someone without sperm.
“ I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night “ - Sarah Williams
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

I think she knows he is a man, I think she was basically calling him a woman to emasculate him. Imo
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I don’t know what exactly she meant by that. I don’t think she was saying that he’s actually a woman, I think it was more about emasculating him. Or maybe just thought she was getting back at the idiots that claimed Michelle Obama was a man.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
SoFloMom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Did she take Ambien again?
Locked Previous topicNext topic