Republican Steve Schmidt - no more holding back

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Republican Steve Schmidt, along with many republicans, has never held back his contempt of Trump but damn, he is angry. He wrote this on facebook:
Steve Schmidt, Former Republican Strategist:
"I can’t wait for this moment, and it will come early: 'Fox News is now projecting Joseph R. Biden is the President-Elect of the United States'. 
"The American people are going to throw you out of office. You will be repudiated and disgraced. You'll leave nothing behind but the stench of epic failure. No American has ever failed this country worse than you. None.
Your incompetence, ignorance, ineptitude and old fashioned stupidity have caused economic collapse and made the US the epicenter of Corona virus death and suffering. You have shattered American Alliances and weakened our military. You are a disgrace.
Your name will be a synonym for losing, failure and weakness. Biden is crushing you. You want to know why? It’s because he is a good man and you are a bad one.
He cares about the American people and you do not. He is Respected on the world stage and you are laughed at like some type of grotesque and buffoonish clown. He is capable and you are not. You attack because you are scared.
Take a minute to look at the picture of Fred Trump on your desk. Do you think he would be surprised by your Failures? He would not. He bailed you out over and over again. He bailed you out because you couldn’t cut it as anything other than a Conman.
There will be no monuments and no encomiums for you. The whole country has watched you fail. The whole country is watching your Increasingly feeble state. The whole country is watching you lose.
We will all watch you return to your golf clubs as the biggest loser the American Presidency has ever produced."
The majority of the world is right there with him.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

He's right. The only people who are happy right now are the ghosts of Richard Nixon and Herbert Hoover. According to ods, Hoover went down as the worse president for doing nothing during the Great Depression. Idk but I hear the relief from the afterlife lol. One can almost hear Nixon: "So... how do you like me now? "
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:50 pm He's right. The only people who are happy right now are the ghosts of Richard Nixon and Herbert Hoover. According to ods, Hoover went down as the worse president for doing nothing during the Great Depression. Idk but I hear the relief from the afterlife lol. One can almost hear Nixon: "So... how do you like me now? "
Trump is more like a Herbert Hoover. A do nothing that rides the waves of a booming economy and points fingers when it's down. Nixon can f**k off, he still has Vietnam with tens of thousands of unnecessary deaths that he dragged out in order to win a re-election.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:07 pm
Pjmm wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:50 pm He's right. The only people who are happy right now are the ghosts of Richard Nixon and Herbert Hoover. According to ods, Hoover went down as the worse president for doing nothing during the Great Depression. Idk but I hear the relief from the afterlife lol. One can almost hear Nixon: "So... how do you like me now? "
Trump is more like a Herbert Hoover. A do nothing that rides the waves of a booming economy and points fingers when it's down. Nixon can f**k off, he still has Vietnam with tens of thousands of unnecessary deaths that he dragged out in order to win a re-election.
Yeah. I really don't remember Nixon. I was just a kid then. But when you start getting nostalgic for him over Trump it's pretty sad.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:20 pm
Lemons wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:07 pm
Yeah. I really don't remember Nixon. I was just a kid then. But when you start getting nostalgic for him over Trump it's pretty sad.
I took a class in college on the Vietnam War and I remember the jist of it. Nixon secretly bombed Cambodia, I don't remember the details there. But just as bad he ran for a second term on ending the war. But in order to get re-elected he had to keep the war going, which he did. Definitely worth reading up on.

Speaking of the Vietnam War, Spike Lee has a movie out on Netflix called da 5 Bloods. About four senior guys going back to Vietnam to get the remains of their buddy killed there and gold they buried. A lot of violence I fast forwarded though but also great video and factual information of the Civil Rights happening at the same time as so many young black guys were in Vietnam. Also the riots after King was assassinated. A little humor too on the MAGA hat.
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Steve Schmidt was a strategist for McCain/Palin run. He failed. He has worked at NBC and CNBC for several years. Right there, that tells you all you need to know. His rants are ludicrous.

Oh and BTW, he's no longer a Republican, though he hasn't become a democrat.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

He's a part of the Lincoln Project and I'm not so sure about them. But I do see Trump disgraced. The GOP is lost to me.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:17 pm He's a part of the Lincoln Project and I'm not so sure about them. But I do see Trump disgraced. The GOP is lost to me.
He’s part of that group and they aren’t holding back that they think Trump is an unqualified clown who is destroying the Republican Party. That’s the general consensus with the “intellectuals” of the Republican Party. I’m sure they will work hard on returning some dignity to the party once Trump is out.
Locked Previous topicNext topic