U.S. soldier plotted with a satanic neo-Nazi cult to stage ‘murderous ambush’ on his unit, feds say

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Melzer, a 22-year-old from Louisville, is accused of leaking sensitive information about his unit to a satanic neo-Nazi cult as part of a plot to launch a “mass casualty” attack intended to cause “the deaths of as many of his fellow service members as possible,” according to an indictment unsealed Monday.

In electronic messages, Melzer allegedly shared details about his unit’s location, movements and security with members of the Order of Nine Angles, or O9A, an organization based in the United Kingdom and described by prosecutors as “an occult-based neo-Nazi and racially motivated violent extremist group.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2 ... r-satanic/
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I I saw this on Twitter the other day and then in the paper. At first I thought it was some bs story.

I don't even know what to say ... The horror of finding out the guy who's suppose to have your back actually plotted to kill you and other service men ?! Smdh ...

neo-Nazi nutters are getting bolder. But I heard there are 'some fine people' among them...
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

cgd5112 wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:34 pm I I saw this on Twitter the other day and then in the paper. At first I thought it was some bs story.

I don't even know what to say ... The horror of finding out the guy who's suppose to have your back actually plotted to kill you and other service men ?! Smdh ...

neo-Nazi nutters are getting bolder. But I heard there are 'some fine people' among them...
Sure. If by fine you mean Fucked- up Insane Narcissistic Evil-demons then yes those people are among them. Thankfully the FBI caught him before he killed anyone. About time too. The only person I feel sorry for is whatever poor lawyer they drummed up to represent him. Someone had to do it I guess.
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

cgd5112 wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:34 pm I I saw this on Twitter the other day and then in the paper. At first I thought it was some bs story.

Oh really? You heard there are some fine people in a satanic group based in the UK? Who said that?
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
SoFloMom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Sounds like a domestic terrorism plot to me.
Aletheia
Regent
Regent

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:27 pm “an occult-based neo-Nazi and racially motivated violent extremist group.”
Order of Nine Angles (O9A)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_Nine_Angles

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-53141759

https://regardingdavidmyatt.wordpress.com/

While they're comfortable with being described as left-hand traditional satanists, and are certainly anti-judeochristian, they like to f**k around with people's heads and steal symbolism. As far as I can see, they don't actually think a real "Satan" exists, and have constructed their own narrative about Aeons based (they claim) upon Arnold J. Toynbee and then given a mystical/prophetic do-over. It looks to me like your basic post-facto ad-hoc justification designed to justify and reinforce what they wanted to believe anyway.

Which is pretty nasty, since what they want to believe is racist, anarchic (of the "destroy current society" sort), violent (to the point of murder and beyond), and involves some cultish initiaic shit designed to mess with the heads of 'initiates' (such as month long retreats in complete darkness, sleep deprivation, and long periods of solo isolation).

If there were a Satan, he'd approve of them as useful tools.
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

LOL! Defensive much?
DSamuels wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:46 pm

Oh really? You heard there are some fine people in a satanic group based in the UK? Who said that?
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Nope, just curious. So who said that about this specific group?
cgd5112 wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:49 am LOL! Defensive much?

Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Go on Twitter and you'll see them all :)
DSamuels wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:17 am Nope, just curious. So who said that about this specific group?
cgd5112 wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:49 am LOL! Defensive much?

Frau Holle
Regent
Regent

Unread post

An occult based neo Nazi group of satanists?

Quite a conundrum there.
“ I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night “ - Sarah Williams
Locked Previous topicNext topic