Noose found in stall of NASCAR racer Bubba Wallace

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/no ... s-n1231683

All because a flag was banned because of its racist history. NASCAR fans are showing their true colors (as if they've been hidden) and they're not pretty.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

I hope there were cameras and they catch who did it but really, many NASCAR fans are angry they can't bring their racist symbols to a race so I'm not surprised this happened and I'm sure it will happen again.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

The need to use it on the one who left it.
wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Whoever did it needs to face the music. It was pretty irresponsible to broadcast the story before they found the one who did it though. It almost seems calculated to see how much they can stir everyone up.
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

wildflowers25 wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:12 am Whoever did it needs to face the music. It was pretty irresponsible to broadcast the story before they found the one who did it though. It almost seems calculated to see how much they can stir everyone up.
Not sure I follow. Are you saying news outlets should not report crimes unless they have been solved?

Clearly whoever put a noose in the car shed of the only Black Nascar driver is trying to "stir everyone up." But I don't see any larger conspiracy by those reporting the story.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

It was in a limited access area, so only the crews and teams, etc. could enter. I would hope there are cameras.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Im not surprised. This fight is going to be long and ugly. AA folks are going to face a lot of vitriol and hate if/when they start showing up to NASCAR events to support Wallace.

The cowards who left that noose are most likely employees. And yes, I think that it is more than one person involved.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

I wanna know who did it.......
wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

MonarchMom wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:16 am
wildflowers25 wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:12 am Whoever did it needs to face the music. It was pretty irresponsible to broadcast the story before they found the one who did it though. It almost seems calculated to see how much they can stir everyone up.
Not sure I follow. Are you saying news outlets should not report crimes unless they have been solved?

Clearly whoever put a noose in the car shed of the only Black Nascar driver is trying to "stir everyone up." But I don't see any larger conspiracy by those reporting the story.
It's pretty easy to follow. There has to be surveillance cameras somewhere around there considering those cars are worth an insane amount of money and that would make it a lot easier to figure out who did this to the only biracial driver. Considering the severe unrest happening all over the country, the responsible thing would have been to find out who did it before blasting it everywhere. But that's logical and right now, not many people are being logical.
Mommabearof2
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

They should easily be able to solve this. Only limited amount of people allowed in that room and I'm sure they have cameras. I wonder if Bubba had faced racism before coming out publicly in support of BLM at the track by his teammates? I haven't heard anything but would like to know.
Locked Previous topicNext topic