Noose found in stall of NASCAR racer Bubba Wallace

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I've never liked NASCAR and this incident does nothing to convince me any different. At least it's trying to do the right thing. Guys- I've lived in the south for fifty years and I've this to say: we lost the F***ing war. And it was two hundred years ago. Get the frigging hell over it you bunch of toothless hicks who love the flag this much that you'd do such a thing. I say hicks because this act gives hard working rednecks a bad name. We're better than this. I hope they find whoever did this and throw the book at him.
SoFloMom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Despicable.

I hope they have cameras and figure out who did this. The person or people involved need to be dealt with.
Frau Holle
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I hope they have video of who was able to get in there and do that.

I would think it would have to be an “inside job”. Someone who was already allowed in there.
“ I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night “ - Sarah Williams
Locked Previous topicNext topic