Protesters bring down statue of Francis Scott Key

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:44 pm
Mommamia wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:52 pm
Lexy wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:48 am

Where is the outrage, where is the protests for these killings? Where is BLM?
Blacks killing blacks doesn't fit into BLM's agenda. They don't give a damn about blacks, just power, and bringing down all governments.
Do you even know or more importantly understand BLM's agenda?
Obviously, you buy the whole BLM bs hook, line and sinker.
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:14 pm
Mommamia wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:41 pm
Valentina327 wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:00 am

Ahhhh...blue city/state life at it's finest!

Did I ever send you the bootlegged recording from the scanner between 2 Chicago cops? It was about a week and a half after the riots - I mean looting - I mean peaceful protests. Gangs shooting at each other across a street comes across the radio ... "Let it go" was the response back.

And this is why I have 500 rounds of ammo on order and my concealed carry class booked. It's clearly a return to the wild, wild West with every man for himself.
The number shot in Chicago this past weekend is now somewhere around 104, with 17 dead. On Jun 17,, a bunch of cops were caught on tape ignoring the protesters and having popcorn and taking naps in representative Bobby Rush's office. That's the black Bobby Rush.

No you didn't send me anything.
Here's an article with transcript. The audio is embedded.

That's been the attitude of Chicago mayors and so many cops since Daley Sr was Mayor.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/06/03/chicago- ... -shooting/
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Lexy wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:22 pm

Blacks killing blacks doesn't fit into BLM's agenda. They don't give a damn about blacks, just power, and bringing down all governments.
Five kids are killed in a single weekend, in a single city, and hardly a mention of it in the media, and BLM couldn't care less. This is the problem I have with the entire BLM fiasco, they completely ignore black on black violence. Now every weekend children are getting killed.
If gangs want to kill each other, let them have at it. But it's the poor innocent bystanders, young and old, that break my heart. It's a common occurrence in Chicago for children and babies to be killed in their own beds from shots fired through their homes' walls.

This stuff does, of course, get mentioned on local nightly news, but you never see it on the MSM. Only Fox keeps telling these stories.
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

And just what do you think you know or understand about BLM's agenda? Be sure to check the NYT and WAPO for their beliefs.
Deleted User 203

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:19 am
AZLizardLady wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:37 pm I'm disgusted....BEYOND disgusted....by the behavior for so many of them and those who attempt to excuse them.

However, I am equally disgusted by those "in charge" who are not doing anything to stop this insanity.

Want specific monuments and statues removed? Fine, as long as there are legitimate reasons for doing so which in some cases (as with THIS case of Key), there isn't. It's all for the sake of destroying property like the punks they are.

Allow the individual cities and/or establishments to have those monuments or statues removed properly.

But for our local governments to do absolutely nothing to stop this craziness is unforgivable.
Make no mistake AZ, it's intentional and by design. These blue mayors and governors have their marching orders. We're watching a Revolution, and it's not for the good guys. This is finishing what Barry started and Hillary was supposed to complete, but Trump got in the way. They didn't want to wait another 4 years, so this is what's being done.

Note the instant, overnight communism from "the virus"? Total control. Locked down, movement restricted, jobs controlled, government doling out how much money they think you need to live on, means of production being controlled, tracking being forced on us, food shortages, goods we can no longer find, empty shelves, no meat, etc. Now we've got anarchy in the streets, statues being toppled, people being beaten in the streets that don't agree with that rhetoric of the "protesters". Defund the police and vilify them. Citizens being rewarded for turning in their neighbors for walking too close together, not wearing a mask. "Snitches get rewarded" Garceti says smiling. Removing the very things that make us human - family gatherings, burying our dead, celebrating our faith. Old people and children dying alone. Compliance above all else, whether the edicts are logical or have any basis for being made.

Remind you of anything? Of anywhere? Sound like any other time in history?
Society has indeed gone to hell in that infamous hand basket and many members of BOTH major parties are to blame....both voters and the people they voted into office.

However, many of these "protesters" who are showing up to knock over statues, etc. are anarchists...they're digging the division they're causing further in this country and even encouraging the finger-pointing between the two major parties.

Perhaps (though it will NEVER happen) the two major parties need to come together for a brief moment in time and take back our country from these folks who'd rather see it destroyed than built-up? They're not in it to win it. They're in it to do away with things that while a few new reform and improvements, still others have worked for a long time.

I don't believe in the conspiracy theories surrounding Covid. I do believe that the media, both nationally/worldwide and locally, need to report the numbers better but otherwise, I think our world has been feeling so dismissive and even entitled while ignoring all the warnings for decades about "super bugs."

Covid 19 has been our wake-up call.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Mommamia wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:40 pm
Lexy wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:50 pm

Now the violence begins. NY, Seattle and Minneapolis all had shooting this weekend.
Chicago had their usual summer killings this weekend. 61/68 people shot, 11 died....and most horrifying of all, a 3 year old child was shot and killed while sitting in the back seat of his stepfather's car. A 13 year old girl was shot and killed while inside of a house where two boys sitting outside on the stoop were also shot. Three days ago a 7 year old boy was, you guessed it, shot and killed in a drive by shooting.

Did I ever send you the bootlegged recording from the scanner between 2 Chicago cops? It was about a week and a half after the riots - I mean looting - I mean peaceful protests. Gangs shooting at each other across a street comes across the radio ... "Let it go" was the response back.

And this is why I have 500 rounds of ammo on order and my concealed carry class booked. It's clearly a return to the wild, wild West with every man for himself.
Why would you need a gun, do you live on the south side of Chicago?

You’re right, blue state life is a whole later safer when it comes to gun violence. The ten states with the LEAST amount of gun violence are Hawaii, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Minnesota, Iowa, California, New Hampshire.

The states with the highest rates of gun violence are red states.

There’s a huge problem with a section of Chicago and it’s not getting better. But to keep it factual it’s not a blue state problem. It’s an American problem.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Mommamia wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:58 pm

It's a Marxist group hell bent on tearing down the gov't, police, etc., then rebuild the country to reflect their Marxist ideologies. The original three founders (women) admit to being trained Marxists. They really don't give a damn about black lives, just power.

BLM's website lists many far-left ideals in its list of core beliefs, including:

We are self-reflexive and do the work required to dismantle cisgender privilege and uplift Black trans folk, especially Black trans women who continue to be disproportionately impacted by trans-antagonistic violence.
We build a space that affirms Black women and is free from sexism, misogyny, and environments in which men are centered.
We practice empathy. We engage comrades with the intent to learn about and connect with their contexts.
We make our spaces family-friendly and enable parents to fully participate with their children. We dismantle the patriarchal practice that requires mothers to work "double shifts" so that they can mother in private even as they participate in public justice work.
We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and "villages" that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable.
We foster a queer‐affirming network. When we gather, we do so with the intention of freeing ourselves from the tight grip of heteronormative thinking, or rather, the belief that all in the world are heterosexual (unless s/he or they disclose otherwise).

--------------------

"The insanity of a group purporting to care about black America having the goal of “disrupting the nuclear family,” meaning children having mothers and fathers, should be evident.

The breakdown of the black family is perhaps the biggest impediment to social progress. Low-income, single-parent families are very hard to lift out of poverty for one very obvious reason: There’s one less potential breadwinner.....

But those who claim that black lives matter seem curiously unconcerned when a black police officer is killed. They are silent about the carnage that regularly occurs in the streets of Chicago.

They have little to say about the hundreds of thousands of black babies aborted by Planned Parenthood, which targets minority communities. Planned Parenthood has killed more black babies than the KKK could ever have dreamed of."

Does this ring a bell? "Pigs in a blanket, fry them like bacon." "What do we want, dead cops".

https://www.cwfpac.com/thursday-june-11 ... eaving-usa

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Bauer
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Mommamia wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:19 pm
Mommamia wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:41 pm

The number shot in Chicago this past weekend is now somewhere around 104, with 17 dead. On Jun 17,, a bunch of cops were caught on tape ignoring the protesters and having popcorn and taking naps in representative Bobby Rush's office. That's the black Bobby Rush.

No you didn't send me anything.

That's been the attitude of Chicago mayors and so many cops since Daley Sr was Mayor.

https://wgntv.com/news/cover-story/how- ... n-chicago/

"Have you ever stopped to wonder: how did we get to this point?

Let’s go back in time to 1957, when 296 people were murdered in Chicago. The number rose steadily until 1965, when there were 395 murders. That number exploded the following year to 510, spiking by 29 percent."
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:20 am
Mommamia wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:40 pm

Chicago had their usual summer killings this weekend. 61/68 people shot, 11 died....and most horrifying of all, a 3 year old child was shot and killed while sitting in the back seat of his stepfather's car. A 13 year old girl was shot and killed while inside of a house where two boys sitting outside on the stoop were also shot. Three days ago a 7 year old boy was, you guessed it, shot and killed in a drive by shooting.

Why would you need a gun, do you live on the south side of Chicago?

You’re right, blue state life is a whole later safer when it comes to gun violence. The ten states with the LEAST amount of gun violence are Hawaii, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Minnesota, Iowa, California, New Hampshire.

The states with the highest rates of gun violence are red states.

There’s a huge problem with a section of Chicago and it’s not getting better. But to keep it factual it’s not a blue state problem. It’s an American problem.
Illinois is the only State where you need a special card to buy weapons and ammo. Chicago has more gun deaths than Mexico City. Blue state. Blue city. Toughest gun laws in the united states. Laws do absolutely nothing to take guns out of the hands of criminals.

I live in the south suburbs of Chicago. Normally when there's riots and looting, it usually remains confined to the city. The end of May activity this time spilled wayyyy out of the city, all through the South suburbs. It even spilled into the Western suburbs which is unheard of. Naperville is a very high end suburb and they were hit. I don't ever remember anything like that happening.

We had stores set on fire, they were loading up cars and ramming them into buildings at Ford City mall, and they set a couple of Wal-Mart's on fire. They were even vandalizing Orland Park mall. Orland is a higher end suburb and quite a distance out of the city. You can map all of that from downtown where the "peaceful protest" was to see how far out it went. Some stores near me were boarded up and closed until the following Friday. The Target I go to started to open Monday following that Sunday when it all hit the fan. Within 2 hours they were closed and remained closed until Friday morning. They went back and attacked the Evergreen Wal-Mart again Monday. I was talking to one of the officers stationed in the Target lot.

The aldermen were on a call with the mayor because they apparently had gang bangers walking the streets with AKs. People in their homes, not just the businesses, were starting to get impacted. They were begging for her help for their constituents. The lovely Mayor told him he was "full of shit" and to f*ck off if basically. Ahhhhh - blue life!

The next step for the next round of violence is logically going to be attacking people's homes. The gang bangers were already roaming the neighborhoods last time waving weapons around, taking the opportunity presented by the chaos for their nefarious purposes.

They go up to people's cars and break windows and kick in their doors. They try to drag people out of their cars. They did that a couple of years ago too at another "peaceful protest" about something. They had chairs and were bashing people's car windows in. While they were in traffic driving down a six lane main street. Running into traffic attacking people.

Our doors at home getting kicked in is the next logical step for the anarchists, as their goal is to cause as much fear and pain as they can until they get their way, their demands, and turn our nation into a communist hell hole.

I dare someone to drag me from my car or kick my door in. They'll be met with my Glock if they head my direction and have a nice little 9mm souvenir for their trouble.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:32 am
Mommamia wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:19 pm

https://wgntv.com/news/cover-story/how- ... n-chicago/

"Have you ever stopped to wonder: how did we get to this point?

Let’s go back in time to 1957, when 296 people were murdered in Chicago. The number rose steadily until 1965, when there were 395 murders. That number exploded the following year to 510, spiking by 29 percent."
Oh ooohhh! Pick me! I know!
Capture+_2020-06-23-07-01-27.png
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Locked Previous topicNext topic