Protesters bring down statue of Francis Scott Key

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Lexy wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:50 pm
wildflowers25 wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:52 pm
Lexy wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:57 pm

This is not protesting this is Domestic Terrorism.
I agree and sadly it's being allowed to continue unchecked. These acts need to be shut down.
Now the violence begins. NY, Seattle and Minneapolis all had shooting this weekend.
I read about that. I don't know how much more can be had before this whole thing really erupts. I don't doubt for a second this is nowhere near as bad as it can be.
Frau Holle
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Be Careful...

The only other Recent group I can think of that made sure to destroy all statues and artwork is ISIS.
“ I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night “ - Sarah Williams
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:00 am
Mommamia wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:40 pm

Now the violence begins. NY, Seattle and Minneapolis all had shooting this weekend.
Chicago had their usual summer killings this weekend. 61/68 people shot, 11 died....and most horrifying of all, a 3 year old child was shot and killed while sitting in the back seat of his stepfather's car. A 13 year old girl was shot and killed while inside of a house where two boys sitting outside on the stoop were also shot. Three days ago a 7 year old boy was, you guessed it, shot and killed in a drive by shooting.
Ahhhh...blue city/state life at it's finest!

Did I ever send you the bootlegged recording from the scanner between 2 Chicago cops? It was about a week and a half after the riots - I mean looting - I mean peaceful protests. Gangs shooting at each other across a street comes across the radio ... "Let it go" was the response back.

And this is why I have 500 rounds of ammo on order and my concealed carry class booked. It's clearly a return to the wild, wild West with every man for himself.
The number shot in Chicago this past weekend is now somewhere around 104, with 17 dead. On Jun 17,, a bunch of cops were caught on tape ignoring the protesters and having popcorn and taking naps in representative Bobby Rush's office. That's the black Bobby Rush.

No you didn't send me anything.
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Lexy wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:48 am

Chicago had their usual summer killings this weekend. 61/68 people shot, 11 died....and most horrifying of all, a 3 year old child was shot and killed while sitting in the back seat of his stepfather's car. A 13 year old girl was shot and killed while inside of a house where two boys sitting outside on the stoop were also shot. Three days ago a 7 year old boy was, you guessed it, shot and killed in a drive by shooting.
Where is the outrage, where is the protests for these killings? Where is BLM?
Blacks killing blacks doesn't fit into BLM's agenda. They don't give a damn about blacks, just power, and bringing down all governments.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Mommamia wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:52 pm

Blacks killing blacks doesn't fit into BLM's agenda. They don't give a damn about blacks, just power, and bringing down all governments.
Do you even know or more importantly understand BLM's agenda?
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Because BLM has nothing at all to do with protecting black or any other lives. They never have. They're anarchists. They are trained Marxists. They're schooled in how to run a takeover. In their own words in a interview below.

It wasn't happening fast enough through the government channels, Hillary lost so couldn't finish what Barry started, and Trump is in line to slow them down another 4 years. They don't want to wait any longer to topple our great nation. It started in the 50s. It's been the slowest con on earth.

Mr Floyd provided the event to use as an excuse, the catalyst. Observe what's happening in the blue states. The lock downs even before this insanity for "the virus". The allowing the cities to burn and holding back police. They're just letting gang bangers shoot out out in the streets now here. The police won't respond. That's why they're standing down - because they're being told to by the blue government. They're agents of chaos as well, helping to issue usher in the communists.

Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:44 pm

Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Mommamia wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:41 pm
Valentina327 wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:00 am

Ahhhh...blue city/state life at it's finest!

Did I ever send you the bootlegged recording from the scanner between 2 Chicago cops? It was about a week and a half after the riots - I mean looting - I mean peaceful protests. Gangs shooting at each other across a street comes across the radio ... "Let it go" was the response back.

And this is why I have 500 rounds of ammo on order and my concealed carry class booked. It's clearly a return to the wild, wild West with every man for himself.
The number shot in Chicago this past weekend is now somewhere around 104, with 17 dead. On Jun 17,, a bunch of cops were caught on tape ignoring the protesters and having popcorn and taking naps in representative Bobby Rush's office. That's the black Bobby Rush.

No you didn't send me anything.
Here's an article with transcript. The audio is embedded.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/06/03/chicago- ... -shooting/
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Five kids are killed in a single weekend, in a single city, and hardly a mention of it in the media, and BLM couldn't care less. This is the problem I have with the entire BLM fiasco, they completely ignore black on black violence. Now every weekend children are getting killed.
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:44 pm

It's a Marxist group hell bent on tearing down the gov't, police, etc., then rebuild the country to reflect their Marxist ideologies. The original three founders (women) admit to being trained Marxists. They really don't give a damn about black lives, just power.

BLM's website lists many far-left ideals in its list of core beliefs, including:

We are self-reflexive and do the work required to dismantle cisgender privilege and uplift Black trans folk, especially Black trans women who continue to be disproportionately impacted by trans-antagonistic violence.
We build a space that affirms Black women and is free from sexism, misogyny, and environments in which men are centered.
We practice empathy. We engage comrades with the intent to learn about and connect with their contexts.
We make our spaces family-friendly and enable parents to fully participate with their children. We dismantle the patriarchal practice that requires mothers to work "double shifts" so that they can mother in private even as they participate in public justice work.
We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and "villages" that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable.
We foster a queer‐affirming network. When we gather, we do so with the intention of freeing ourselves from the tight grip of heteronormative thinking, or rather, the belief that all in the world are heterosexual (unless s/he or they disclose otherwise).

--------------------

"The insanity of a group purporting to care about black America having the goal of “disrupting the nuclear family,” meaning children having mothers and fathers, should be evident.

The breakdown of the black family is perhaps the biggest impediment to social progress. Low-income, single-parent families are very hard to lift out of poverty for one very obvious reason: There’s one less potential breadwinner.....

But those who claim that black lives matter seem curiously unconcerned when a black police officer is killed. They are silent about the carnage that regularly occurs in the streets of Chicago.

They have little to say about the hundreds of thousands of black babies aborted by Planned Parenthood, which targets minority communities. Planned Parenthood has killed more black babies than the KKK could ever have dreamed of."

Does this ring a bell? "Pigs in a blanket, fry them like bacon." "What do we want, dead cops".
Locked Previous topicNext topic