Trump asked China’s Xi to help him win reelection, according to Bolton book

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

"President Trump asked Chinese President Xi Jinping to help him win the 2020 U.S. election, telling Xi during a summit dinner last year that increased agricultural purchases by Beijing from American farmers would aid his electoral prospects, according to a damning new account of life inside the Trump administration by former national security adviser John Bolton."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I’m not really interested in reading a book about Trump. I’ve had more than enough of him the past few years. I do think he must be spitting nails right now though. He’s not going to get this book squashed. The books already been through extensive scrutiny for classified information and revised to pass.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Quorra2.0 wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:47 pm I’m not really interested in reading a book about Trump. I’ve had more than enough of him the past few years. I do think he must be spitting nails right now though. He’s not going to get this book squashed. The books already been through extensive scrutiny for classified information and revised to pass.
And advanced copies have already been distributed to the press.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
jessilin0113
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Nice pickle trump is in, lol. He'll say Bolton is lying, but if that's the case then there's no need to classify it.

Bolton can eff all the way off though. He could have said this during the impeachment but waited until he could make money. I hope everybody pirates his book.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

jessilin0113 wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:01 pm Nice pickle trump is in, lol. He'll say Bolton is lying, but if that's the case then there's no need to classify it.

Bolton can eff all the way off though. He could have said this during the impeachment but waited until he could make money. I hope everybody pirates his book.
Bolton was a coward and I refuse to buy his book. But I'm happy to read the excerpts in the press.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

I'm not at all surprised. I'll bet Xi was surprised. I'm sure he hates Trump just as much as we do.
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:48 pm
Quorra2.0 wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:47 pm I’m not really interested in reading a book about Trump. I’ve had more than enough of him the past few years. I do think he must be spitting nails right now though. He’s not going to get this book squashed. The books already been through extensive scrutiny for classified information and revised to pass.
Good point.
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:07 pm I'm not at all surprised. I'll bet Xi was surprised. I'm sure he hates Trump just as much as we do.
Funny how Trump praised Xi until Trump was under scrutiny for his own response to SARS CoV 2 and Covid.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:48 pm
Hubs just said that the House should subpoena Bolton and have him read the book cover to cover on camera.
Deleted User 1583

Unread post

lol, that makes no sense.
Locked Previous topicNext topic